~2~

Jacob

I was sitting at my desk in calculus, with Courtney, the school bimbo, sitting on my lap, running her hands all over my chest. I just wanted to make her jealous. But it never worked, she always gave a hurt glance my way and skipps away to her gay best friend. Courtney was still sitting on my lap when she walked in, skipping in her small glory. Court was still talking to me, but I zoned her out, because I was looking at the most beautiful girl in the whole school. Her amazing golden eyes, the color of pure gold, looked at me and it looked like she was about to cry. I felt bad now. She looked down blinking and sniffing wiping her eyes with her sleeve. She had one more glance at me, and she walked to the back of the big classroom. I looked at her, my green eyes following her all the way. Her gourgoes long brown hair flowing down her back. Courtney snapped me out of my beautiful trance, when she whispered in my ear,"Want me to come over tonight, before the party?" I emediatly felt disgusted and repulsed by Courtney. Whenever Gabrielle was around, I never took a liking to Courtney. I shrugged and pushed her off of my lap, and she looked back at me with wide eyes and an 'o' shaped mouth. I snikkered and she huffed and stomped to her seat, two rows behind me. I smirked to myself, but it emediatly disappeared, when I took a look at Gabbi. She had a hopeful look in her eyes, and I swear something sparked. I was just about to walk up to her, when Mr.Ford walked into the room, taking Gabbi and I out of our trance. Damn you, Ford.

********

Gabbi

I was just about to walk into the classroom, when I spotted Jacob. He had Courtney on his lap, playing with his chest. A look of hurt crossed my eyes, and I was about to cry because I really, really like Jacob. I only have one memory of him and that is when he bumped into me in that hall, and I dropped my books. He helped me pick them up, and just walked away without a word. I just wished he would notice me. But he wouldn't even spare me a glance if I ever tried talking to him. I would bet anybody a hundred bucks.

That's only because you love him.

Ugh. That's my voice inside my head. I can almost promise I'm going insane.

Oh shut it, Maggie.

That's right I named my voice Maggie. Holy pancakes, I'm going insane. I really am taking after my mother. I love my mom, but sometimes she really is a nut job. I sbirted in my head at that. I look down from Jacobs intense green stare. I walked back to the back of the classroom, to my gay friend, Rhodes. He was not terrible looking, with blonde messy hair, and big brown eyes. If he wasn't gay, I swear I would have a crush on him. But he is in a relationship with James, a cute nerd with shaggy brown hair, and light green eyes and cute little freckles. But he goes to the school, next town over. I sat down next to Rhodes, who was probably texting James, like ever other morning before class. I looked back up at Jacob, who was pushing Courtney off of him, which gave me some hope. He looked straight at me, and had a wanting look in his eyes. He was about to stand, when Mr.Ford walked in. Mother of Cheese.

*******

Heyy. How was my second chapter? I'm not making my chapters very long btw. I am also just plain going to update when I just feel like it. Because I don't know if I can keep my promise to updating every other Tuesday or something like that. OK TTYL!!