The Haunted House

(Y/n's POV)

I started looking on the floor and notice a red trail. "Babe, come look at this." I waved him over and he wiped up some of it with two hands and sniffed. "Oil spill. They must been fighting back" We got up and started following the trail and ended up at a abandon carnival haunted house. I grabbed onto Evan and he kissed my head making me feel fearless. We walked in and it was dark and suddenly the lights go on. "Come on in. It's Death Run all over again right Vanoss? You all have one pumpkin as a life so be careful." Terroriser was on the intercom. I was shaking now and Evan held my hand and when we walked in far the door closed behind us and I saw to clowns with knifes, adrenaline rushed, blood pumped, heart beat faster and faster. "Run!" They ran along with and there were logs we had to jump.'Save them! I need to save them. I jumped the first one and slid under the second one. The boys did the same and kept running till it was a dark tight space. Evan went in first and all hands came out touching us, one grabbed my throat and punched it hard until it dropped me. We ran through so traps safe maybe with a few cuts and scraps.We took a break, the room was fulled with heavy breathing until it everything was dead quiet, Delirious went first and the floor disappeared under him. "DELIRIOUS!" I yelled, I grabbed his hand and Evan had my legs and some hands grabbed him and he let go. Tears fell and my shaking voice attempting to talk. Evan held me and then the intercom comes on. "Well there goes Delirious," I was shaking in fear then he spoke again "He'll be at the end too." Then the intercom stopped. I can see a leg kicking, and thought it was everyone. I started to run without thinking, moving to the corners left and right. I made it to the end and everyone was there. "Evan hurry!" I called out and I started untie Delirious but someone grabbed me. I elbow them and it was Terroriser, I went back to freeing Delirious. He tried grabbing me and I broke out of this hands, turned around a looked at him and he said, "You're pretty strong." I was shaking then my legs felt weak and clasped to the ground. He looked confused and squat down and put his hand on my chin. "You're actually weak huh...?" I cried and nodded, he helped me up. "I was too and that's why I was left behind. Everyone forgot about me, no one cared about me , I felt alone." I hugged him and he started to cry and Evan finally came and untied everyone. I wasn't shaking anymore just so happy I was full of proud and I asked, "How would like to live with us?" He smiled and nodded. He stopped all traps and turned off his robots and looked outside to see kids trick or treating. We all yelled "Happy Halloween!"

((You could leave but this is another part of trick of treating))

-Evan's POV-

Y/n urged us to go trick or treating, I couldn't say no to that pretty face. I took her to get her outfit and oh my goodness was she a treat, literally. She was dressed up as the green m&m, white heals and her h/l in a cute ponytail with a strand out. I was the red m&m and we looked cute together. Terroriser dressed up as Cyborg from the teen titans which looked good and Delirious dressed as Jason Voorhees and he had a fake weapon. We all went around getting candy. Lots and lots our childhood life isn't dead yet. "Hey Evan?" I heard Y/n ask and I looked at her with her struggling to hold her candy back. "Help please." She said weakly, I laughed and took it away from her and watched as she cracked her knuckles. "Lets go home." I said and held her hand. She smiled at me and nodded as we walked. Then some guy whistle at my Y/n so I kiss her and grab her ass. I would then look at the guy and growled. They would roll their eyes and walk off then we finally made it home. 

Words-733