Awkward

****BETHANYS P.O.V*****

I can't believe he... He... He kissed me! I look at hayes he has a grin on his face so did I. But we hear someone cough. And we look at the door there standing, cam, Nash and matt. Me and hayes cheeks were red as tomatoes.

Matt: So what was that all about?

Cam: True what just happened!?

Nash: Hayes what the hell!!

Me and hayes were just so nervous and scared not knowing what to say.

Hayes: I... I ... I I didn't mean to it just happened.

Me: Yes it just happened matt.

Matt: *smirks* GETSSSSSSSS

Nash: aww matt our little sister and brother is growing uppppp! *in baby voice*

Cam: can we eat already

We all laughed. That went way better then I thought. So they handed me and hayes our smoothies and then left to eat downstairs.

Hayes: I'm sorry Beth, it kinda happened

Me: It's okay, I kinda liked it :)

Hayes: really...

Me: yeah... *i blushed alot*

Hayes: aww you're blushing!

Me: Shutup!

So we just went on social medias and stuff while drinking smoothies. I go on vine and I realize nash posted a vine... *Awww hassss first kiss* and I replayed it over and over. I ignored all the hate but why the hell would he post it!? They recited our kiss really -.-

Hayes: you seen..

Me: yes, we need to prank them Because of that.

Hayes: like what??

Me: I'm a master at pranks just follow me.

Hayes follows me into the bathroom, i tell him to make very loud inappropriate sounds. They will get so pissed. We locked the doors and people very loud. We tried our hardest not laugh.

****MATTS P.O.V*****

Me: I still can't believe we walked in of then kissing.

Nash: ikr specially sine they're our sis and bro.

Cam: yeah.. *loud inappropriate sounds* you guys hear that!!

Me: holy shit no I swear I'm gonna beat hayes and Beth's ass.

We all run upstairs where it keeps getting louder. I knock on the door like a crazy person.

Nash: I'm gonna fucking brake this door down if you don't answer!!! 1..2.......33333 IM COMING IN

We all run in mad as hell, and we see clothes scattered all over the floor. I turn around and see hayes and Beth laughing I the floor

Beth: YOU SHOULDVE SEE YOUR FACE, HAHAHA

Hayes: IM CRYING OH MY GOD

Matt: what's going on?!

Beth: we pranked you guys because you posted that video if us. We aren't going to have it we aren't stupid we're 14.

Matt: you scared the crap out of us, Nash was literally about to kill hayes. Don't do stuff like that ever.

Nash; yeah don't I was very concerned because you guys are 14 who knows how stupid you guys get.

Hayes: well sorry it was a prank we're obviously not going to have it. We aren't even dating and don't like each other.

Wait don't like each other? I guess that kiss meant nothing. I stood silent tbh I thought it was something real.