Chapter 1

The sun was shining,birds where singing.I got up.My hive isn't the best of all.Every day when i woke up i go out of the hive for a walk,im not very talkative.I also have a best friend called Cherry.She is amazing.She also has a brother and a sister,Stormy and Lizz.I also have a lot of awesome friends like Carapace,Blue-fire,Stormy's girlfriend and more.And im Angel BTW.Me and all my friends have one thing in common and that's.. being weirdos.There are also some c.lings that are very aggressive and being Mary Sues like Mantis and Lily.They are the "leaders" of the hive and the "strongest" ones.But i need to deal with them no meter whit it.

My hive is also the only one so if i leave or i get abended i have no ware to go.Usually we play the game T or D. Because im very shy i cant make a lot of friends so Cherry makes them for me.. kinda.I also don't have a crush in my hive or outside of it,im a lonely soul.But im also a big Shipper.I shipped my BFF(Cherry)a lot,IDK why tho.

One day i almost left the hive because i was very mad at Mantis.I don't remember what happend but it was a ruff fight.I also liked Mantis at that time but then i saw that he was just a stupid jerk,so i don't like him anymore.He is very bad person tho,he tried to made one girl Nydra left the hive,IDK if he did it on the end tho.

Then there is also Lily.When i first met her she looked pretty nice,well i was wrong.Yesterday she made Carapace leave the hive. That's how mean she was and IDK how i didn't saw that before.

Me,Cherry and Tasuki are planing on leaving the hive and making our own clan and find our own place to live in.And we are also gonna live with Carapace,he will be the leader of the clan.It will be tuff but we will make it.We also need to come up with a name for a clan,oh well.I hope that a lot of people will join it tho.