Chapter 2

Let me talk about my bff Cherry.So there are a lot of things that i like about Cherry,like that she is nice,funny,she likes memes and a lot more.But there are things about her that i hate,like she is sometimes aggressive and mean,she sometimes ignores me and doesn't care and more.And id love if that things will change.She is also a "boy magnet".Almost every boy likes her,some of them where my crushes but i got over them fastly.

Then there is Carapace.He is one of my first friends from the hive.He is also very kind and funny.Cherry and Cara where together for some time but it didn't work out for them.He was also a leader for sometime.I don't have a lot of memory's with him but he is still a very good person.

Then we have Sparrow.He also likes Cherry and i have shipped them too (ofc).He is also very nice and sometimes very scared of me (witch is understandable).He will also prank me sometimes tho...

THEN there is Cherry's sister Liz.She is also very funny and a serial killer... oof. When we first met i didn't know that she is Cherry's sister but.. now i know and she is great.She also creeps me out a bit sometimes.

And last we have Stormy.He is a very good friend of my and also one of the first friends i have ever had in Pony Town.He has the cutest voice and accent i have ever heard too.He has a girlfriend too (she kinda annoying sometimes tho).He is also one of my best friends :).

// BTW sorry if this was a bit short.I didn't had an idea for this Chapter.And also i will start making a new story and it will be maybe long,idk,we will see.BYE <3 //