Chapter 04 : Welcome To U.A!

[Anri's POV]

"U.A..." I mumbled under my breath as I slowly entered the gates of the most prestigious Hero School here in Japan. This is my first time seeing this place in person.

It's really huge and beautiful.

"Anri?" Someone called, grabbing my attention. So I turned around to see who it was. "Takuma?!" This guy excitingly approached me and we immediately did our friendly hand gesture. "Wassup! How are you?! It's been a while!" He said, lightly punching my arm. "I'm fine, I guess."

"So where's Toshinori?" He asked, looking behind me to see if the man that he was looking for is with me. "I haven't really seen him since this march." It's been 5 months already. I wonder how's that guy doing. "Awwww man. I miss him." He stated as he scratched the back of his head. "Don't worry. You guys will eventually see each other before the exam begins. Wanna wait for him?" I asked. "Sure."

Takuma and I took a seat on a vacant bench near the Academy's humongous gate. We were patiently waiting for Toshinori while chugging down some orange juice.

"How did you know that Toshinori is still not inside the Lecture Hall?"

"This is Toshinori we're talking about. That guy is always late *Slurp*." Hmmm, this juice is super tasty.

Oh, I just remembered that Toshinori told me that he won't see me until the day of the entrance exam. But, nahhhh...Whatever...

"By the way Anri. I was really shocked when I found out that you and Toshinori are going to take the entrance exam here at U.A. I mean, you guys are....Uhm. You know it'll be hard if you guys just depend on the written exam...I mean, there is still the practical one. I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just that. I'm worried for the both of you."  I can clearly see that Takuma just had a hard time telling me this. I should really ease this burden of him even just for a little bit. "Takuma. My quirk just manifested 6 months ago and I also trained myself hard these past few months. As for Toshinori, I bet he trained himself a thousand times more harder than any of us who are present here today. So don't worry. We promise you that the both of us will make it into the U.A." I trust Toshinori. I know he'll make it.

"Wait! You have a quirk already?!" He asked. The shock on his face was really visible that the juice started dripping out from his mouth.

"Yep."

"So, what's your qui-" But before he could ask me about my quirk. We suddenly heard a very familiar voice calling out our names.

"Anri?! Takuma?!"

"Woooh! Toshinori!" Takuma exclaimed as he greeted his friend with the same hand gesture that we did.

"Yo. Toshi." I plainly greeted him.

Wait. There is something different about Toshinori. I carefully stared at my Best Friend and finding out what's new about him.

I poked his arms, chest and his stomach and realized that...*Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

"Huwaaaaa! Muscles and abs?!!!!!!" I exclaimed as I took a step away from him.

"Hahaha yeah!" He cheerfully replied.

"That means I can carry you now with ease!" He added while grinning at me.

"WHAT?!" I hissed.

"Hahaha I'm just joking." Toshinori started patting my head.

"Are you guys waiting for someone?"