1

"C'mon Evie we should get going, we do not want our dear Liam waiting on us do we?".  My crazy best friend Kristen yelled from downstairs.

We were currently preparing to go shopping at Victoria's Secret... Well I'm the one in need of some lingerie' since Liam and I decided to try some different methods of love making 😉.

My bad 😌. Well seems like I've forgotten what Mama told me about proper introductions..forgive my  manners.

I'm Evana Zara Greene by name, a 22 year old married woman. I've been married to my one in a million husband for two years.
I could still clearly remember the day we met, it's still as fresh as a vegetable in my Memory. I was just returning from my parents grave that evening. Well yes my parents are dead, although I never wished them death,  I'm just happy that they are no longer part of my lives though I still pay their graves a visit,  I couldn't be any happier that fateful day being the 15th of August, 2016 because that was the day I met my Prince Charming.  I was returning from the grave that day and I had to walk to the bus stop to catch the normal 6 p.m bus. I waited and waited for hours but the bus seemed not to be approaching so I decided to walk downtown to see if I could hail a cab.  When I arrived,  I asked a street side tea mixer if I could get a cab there and he affirmed that I could. So then I stood there waiting in my all white outfit,  white crazy jeans,  white crop top and white off white sneakers.  You would say I'm crazy but nope I just returned from my dance classes before going to the grave.

The street was a little bit dim that was why I could see the bright headlamp from the approaching vehicle. Oh thank goodness, finally a cab arrives. Well the cab driver sure made a grand entry with the way he swerved his vehicle from the U-turn. I chuckled, but it didn't last as I felt dirty mud water splash on me.

What!!

What the hell just happened, I opened my eyes to look at the crazy cab driver that splashed dirty water on me and couldn't even say sorry.  I was actually shocked to see that the vehicle going away was a Ferrari.  Who the hell uses a Ferrari for a taxi. He must be crazy or something how could he, I mean how dare he... What a crazy rich cab driver.  Then i did the unimaginable. Guess what I did? I took a large cup from the tea maker man and scooped some dirty water from the pothole and ran after the crazy man's car.  Since  the road was bad, he was still driving pretty slow to avoid the gallops. Yes Evie, you can do this ! I encouraged myself as I got to very close to the car. I then walked over to the drivers seat and tapped on the tinted glasses which was wound up. As soon as he wind down,  I didn't wait a second to pour the dirty water all over him from his head.  Good job Evie, good job.👏 I praised myself.

" Hey Cabby,  we're now even". I smirked and then turned to go back but I guess I wasn't so fast because just as I turned around,  a heard the door open and felt a hand grab my wrist, I quickly turned to look back at him, and though his face was really in a mess, I could see how scrunched up in anger it already was... I looked down to his body and I'm sure the suit he was putting on was the trending brand in whoever's designer store, he smelt rich.  But what could he be doing in this area?  I asked myself.  Even as poor as I was,  maybe not too poor,  I couldn't even live in this type of area I'm only here because my parents grave was around.

" Cabby, don't you think that's assault" I said gesturing to my wrist which he was tightly holding.

"Cabby?" he asked with his smooth, sexy voice. Wait a minute,  was I admiring him,  nope definitely not this arrogant cabby.  But was that the only thing he heard,  cabby only?  He didn't hear when I said he was assaulting me.

" yep,  isn't that what you're, a crazy  and arrogant cab man." I snapped. Looking squarely at him.

" Geez, what in the world are you? First you walk up to my car and drench me in dirty water and instead of apologizing, you call me a Cabby?  Do I look like a cabby to you?" He almost but yelled.