Have You Ever...?

Have you ever thought about a feeling of being drowned into the world with the domination of the unknown?

Have you ever felt alone inside the world full of things that you have never asked for?

Have you ever... seen the beauty in the darkness which slowly disappears as you open your eyes?

Ocean is peaceful.
Quite.
Calm.

"It's crowded up here.. but i'm terrified"

"It's crowded down there.. but i'm petrified"

"I never thought a crowded place could be such a frightening space.."

Can't you hear all the voices started rhyming as you laugh at the beauty of each other's sun-kissed faces..?
It isn't as soothing as the breeze through your hair.

Which sound is so deafening to you? Or maybe our voices aren't just loud enough?
Which sight is so blurring to you? Or maybe our existence aren't just clear enough?

Which part of this indecisive ocean that you find really hard to understand?
Let us explain to you..
Which part of this pain that you still deny?
Let us elucidate it to you..

The worst part is not knowing what haunts you, watching every movement you make, not sure if they are friends, foods, poison, or enemies. We are afraid there's nothing left we could claim as home.

Is a safe place really still exist nowadays?

YES, it is.

It isn't too late to start the action.
Reducing plastic is not just about saving the planet, but also saving every single thing that lives inside.
Stopping the use of plastic is not just about preventing the destruction, but also preventing the painful death of the living things.

Dear human,
Ocean is not your giant trash can
And your mainland is neither your trash can
No one is deserved to live in a place where they feel being knocked out
Or feel being haunted all the time
Ocean is peaceful
Let whatever lives inside it die peacefully

Might as well you willing to spread the awareness too..