5

Chapter Five

Wyatt's POV

Wow I have never met a girl like that. She's a feisty one and I hope that she will be my girlfriend. I know that it's not going to be easy for me. She's a feisty girl. I head to my next class and I see Tristan. I went to the back of the class and sat down.

"What's up man?" He said.

Hey. So I met this girl in my last class and I want to get with her." I said.

"Well who is it?" He asked.

"I don't know her name but she's a feisty one and she loves making clothes." I stated.

"I know who you are talking about. Her name is Charlotte or Charlie. Ashia used to be friends with her until she turned her back on her in middle school." He replied. I just shook my head. That's just a damn shame how she did her friend no matter what went down. I nodded and started to make a plan to make her mine whether she likes it or not.

As the day slowly dragged on, I'm currently in my last class not really paying any attention to the lecture. I really need a fight right about now I haven't had one since I was in the hospital last year for a broken jaw. I pulled out my phone then texted my manager Zion to set up a fight six months from now. As soon as I put my phone in pocket, the bell rings. I grab my things and headed to my car.

Once I get to my car I get in start it and drove off to the house. Finally pulling up to the house, I cut the car got out and shut the door. Walking into the house, the smell of food hits me like a ton of bricks. I love moms cooking and she's teaching me how to when I get a wife one day. Anyway I walk into the kitchen to see that she's making my favorite puerto rican oxtails with veggies and rice. I open the lid and smell it then I feel a sharp pain on my arm. I put the lid down and rubbed my arm I swear she's violent.

"You know the rules go wash up." She said then started cursing in spanish. I grab my things and I head to my room and did my routine because I don't feel like doing it later. A few minutes later, walking back into the kitchen I see my father holding my mother as they smiling. I want what the kind of love that they have. They've been married for forty years and counting. They meet when they were fourteen and they got married that same here. I'm sure they had some issues but they stuck it out. I sat down and smiled at the sight.

"At this rate you guys are going I'm going to be having a sibling." I chuckled then my mother glared at me and my father just smiled. I laughed even harder after saying that.

Thirty minutes later, the food is finally done, I made my plate then went into the living room. I sat on the couch, cut on the tv and turned on Bellator. I need to brush on my moves for my fights. My father finally came in and sat down. After two hours of watching fight after fight we came up with a strategy.

I put my dishes in the sink and I head upstairs to do my homework. After an hour of doing that, I got everything out that I needed for tomorrow. I finally get into bed with a big smile on my face. It's on like white on rice Charlotte will be mine and only mine.