Wednesday - You [Edited]

Today was the third day of the week... Four more days till this week was over and 2 more days till it was weekend. I was exhausted and work made me look like a walking dead.

I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair had grease. Not only does it had grease, but it was also messy. I sometimes tend to tie it up to avoid it but then I won't untie it again. I would simply sleep with it and sometimes had it on too for the next two days. It was terrible. 

One of the disadvantages of having greasy hair was that I lose hair.

Yesterday I heard the sound namanana, so today I was curious about what it meant. So I would pass by his/their house after work to see what my neighbor was doing and who it was.

However, near the afternoon, I was still not done with work. When I passed by my house for grocery shopping, I couldn't see any light beside doors.

Since I couldn't see any light beside doors, I assumed that they probably went to sleep. Even though it was still quite early. It was only 7 pm, but well... I couldn't assume things without really knowing the reasons.

So I came home silently and placed my items into their places, and left with my favorite packet of chocolate and went upstairs.

When I came into my room I saw a man... a rather hot one standing beside doors in only his trunks, while he was bare-chested.

I felt blessed... ehem... I mean I was blinded... ahem... I mean- argh nevermind.

But while I... ehem... admired. The man beside doors turned around and got eye contact with me before he took a shirt on and knocked on my window.

Hearing his knock, I immediately responded by opening the window for him to crawl over. If he dared...

When he perfectly landed in my room he straightened up and started out with saying something shocking...

"Hello Y/n. Long time, no see"