Friday - You [Edited]

Today was Friday, so yay! It was finally the day, I had been waiting for it for a long time!

I had been stressing myself lately so that I could complete my work, just so that I didn't need to do it later.

Anyways, today was a relaxing day, and I didn't need to do anything except being home and then later go to my neighbor's house for a cup of tea.

He was new, so I asked him out for a cup of tea to welcome him to our neighborhood. Instead, he asked me out for a cup of tea... Sweet yet strange.

You may wonder why a cup of tea and not coffee? The reason was that I was tired of coffee, so I began to drink tea instead.

Anyway... I needed to get ready. We promised that I would come over 3 pm, and it was already 2.30 pm. This meant that I had exactly 30 minutes to get ready. So I got dressed casually and not formally since it was a friendly greeting and not a blind-date.

After I changed my outfit, I left to buy a box of chocolate as a welcome gift. As I got my gift and was finally standing in front of his house, I glanced down on my watch and saw that I was 5 minutes late... ups.

I knocked hard on his door even though it was not on purpose. This caused him to flung the door open in one quick movement that made me blown away. At first, he was looking pissed, but after he saw that it was me, he relaxed and laughed. He even told me not to give him a shock like that. Of course, in a joking way. Otherwise, I would have died of anxiety over my little failure. I sincerely apologized to him and got welcomed to his humble little place called home.

As I entered his house, it looked a lot bigger than mine though it was still not homey. It didn't look as cozy as mine and it didn't give out a home feeling when you enters. Why? I thought it might be because of the boxes that were still left at the sides. I bet he hasn't been unpacking his items yet.

"Y/n... I miss you." He said while hugging me tightly and sniffing my hair. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity until he finally loosed up. We were just standing in front of each other until one of us took the led and sat down.

While we were sitting on his comfortable sofa, we began to eat some snacks. This led us to a talk that lasted a long time. He picked up the chance to ask me about my life and I did the same with him.

For a second, it felt like we had been knowing each other for a long time. I was really happy about that... but I was sad too... because there were some parts where I felt like I had a familiar feeling.. but the next second I would just forget it again.

Later, when it got late, I left for my house though I kept on forgetting to ask him, what the word namanana meant.