6 Months...We're back together

Disclaimer:I do not own TMNT in any way I belongs to Nickelodeon and I Don't own the title photo or this song.

(I like this song because it goes with this fanfic and someone will be singing it in this fic 😁)

(This is a boyxboy a fanfiction and there will be tcest if you don't  like it, Then kindly dont read this fic)

(The turtles are around about 15 in this so dont judge)

(Sorry if characters seem a bit oc in this)

(Hope you enjoy this fanfic~😘)

(Raph pov)

6 months.. I couldn't believe it had been that long since I broke up with Leo. You may be wondering who I am, I am Raphael (Raph for short) I'm the second oldest out of four teenage mutant ninja turtle brothers. It goes like this in order.

Leonardo (Leo), Raphael (me), Donatello (Donnie) and Michelangelo (Mikey)

I stood on the TCRI building where me and Leonardo first shared our feeling for each other and first kiss together. Tears appeared in my eyes for a couple of seconds before I repressed them back down.

'He doesn't deserve them after what he Did' Raph thought with sadness.

"Raph!!" Shouted a familiar voice.

Someone then turned him around and kissed him he kissed back, but he didn't have the spark the way he did with leo.Then that someone pulled away and smirked at him in an friendly way.

"Hey babe," Said the one and only Casey Jones.

"Hey Casey" I said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

(3rd person pov)

Casey caught that bit of sadness.

"Thinking about 'Him' " Casey asked, he knew how much raph hated leo being brought up.

"Yeah" Was all he said.

Raph actually still love Leo and he only liked Casey as a friend but he wanted to fill the void in his heart. But unfortunately, Casey couldn't fill it his heart, still decided to love Leo for some reason so that's how he still felt for him.

"Can you tell me how you two broke up again?" Casey asked with curiosity.

"You were there Case" Was all that Raph said.

"Yeah but I wanna hear your side again, dude" Casey replied.

"Fine, this is how it happened..." Raph began.

°FLASHBACK°

Raph was relaxing on the couch with Leo, his mate. Watching a episode of space heroes. Raph loved Leo very much, Raph had been the one to bring his feelings to Leo, to find out that he liked him back and he was thankful for that. Just then, Donnie and Mikey came in holding hands, and nuzzling each other.

"Chill it guys we get your a couple" Raph laughed in a joking tone.

They both blushed..

"Sorry dudes," Mikey apologised, embarrassed.

"Me too guys" Don said as well.

"It's alright" Leo said.

Leo's then stood up and then spoke.

"Anyone want to do patrol?" Leo asked.

"No thanks" His younger brothers said at same time.

"Sorry leo, I feel like having a night off sorry" Raph said.