Chapter 2: The messed up

Alex's POV: The messed up

I walked out of the plane. Ah, the smell of America. It's good to be back here since this is my second time going here.

As I was walking, I saw a girl running towards me, holding a pen and a paper.

She approached me, "Hi Red Velvet! Oh my gosh! I can't believe that I saw you! Can you give me you autograph please?" She says jumping with her excitement. Typical fangirls. I smiled and nodded. I get the paper and the pen on her and signed it.

"Here ya go." I smiled. "Thank you! I just wanted to say that you're amazing and youre so funny and perfect and youre everything! No offense to Pewdiepie but, you should be the most subscribed girl on YouTube, though you only have 1m who cares right? We can gain and stepped on Pewdiepie's 30 million bros." She says praising. I am so much flattered of what she told me. Such a good girl. God needs to give her more blessings.

Though I am flattered at everything, I'm still confused about the Pewdiepie guy? I don't know okay?

We chatted a little bit and then her parents tapped her shoulder thateans she need to head out. She hugged me tightly and waved as bye.

While I was walking again, I'm will thinking about this Pewdiepie. Who's he anyways? He has a 30 goddamn million subs?! That's a lot man. I mentally shouted. What videos is he doing though? I'm really not updated about this stuff on the internet. Sighs.

Oh well, back to reality. I found a taxi and told the driver to the hotel.

**

I entered the hotel, seeing a lady on the counter. I walked towards her...

"Hi ma'am." The lady says smiling. She smiled like there's no tomorrow. Oops.

"Hello." I said. "um, I wanna rent a room. I will be staying in a week." I resumed.

"Okay ma'am." She says getting something. "Your room will be 143. Here's your keys...." She offered me the keys.

"and I'll be calling a guy to assist you ma'am." She says smiling again. Sometimes, people who keep on smiling gives me the creeps.

I nodded. Then a guy walked towards me and get my luggage.

I followed where he goes until we get to my room. He placed his hand in front of me like waiting for me to give him something.

"Wha..?" I whispered to myself.

I thought he was saying that this is my room so I could come in. So I entered the room and then put my bags inside. When I'm going to close the door the guy placed his hand on the door...

"Wait....ma'am...tip?" His asks. Ah, so that's why. I gave him a tip and then he left.

Tip guys are having me headache.

**

It's already 6:22. I rushed towards my room and changed clothes. I wore something comfy and then I ran outside my room. I walked to the parking lot and then went inside my car. Since I'm a time-person, which I meant that I really like looking at my watch to know what time it is, I was moving really fast that when I am about to look at my phone, I forgot it at my room. Geez Alex. Get your butt out of the car.

I scratched the back of my head and groaned. I get my room keys. and then I stomped-walked towards back to the hotel. The lady who managed me before was not on the counter. It was the Tip Guy. I never thought that Tip Guys could work on the counter.

I walked towards him. I was about talk but then a guy with shades received a paper with a MY room number on it.

"Thanks." The guy said. He was about to walk towards the elevator but then I shouted "HEY YOU! That's my room number!" I pointed at him.

He turns. "What?" He asks.

I turned and then looked on the Tip Guy. "Hey. Don't just stand there, why did you gave him my room number?!" I exclaimed.

"But ma'am, it wasn't written. So I gave it to Mr. Kjellberg." He said. I forgot my phone, It was already 5:22 when I looked to my phone, AND this Kjellberg guy is pissing me off and also this Tip guy. Ugh, just ugh.

"But my things are in that room. Call your manager. Just please, I'm in a hurry." I said. The Tip Guy nodded and then called his manager.

"Hey. When is this going to take? I'm going somewhere okay. I need my room!" He says complaining.

"I need MY room okay." I emphasize the word 'my'. "And also Mr. Kjellberg, before you go to that room, I have my things in there. We just need to wait for the manager to come." I stated.

He sighed. "Fine." He then groans.

The Tip Guy was finally back with the manager.

"Sorry for the bother Mr. Kjellberg and Ms. Sandford, but the legal one who really owns the room is Ms. Sandford." The manager said. Yes!

"But..but wait, why? How?" Mr. Kjellberg asked.

"Well Mr. Kjellberg, the girl who assisted Ms. Sandford forgot to put Ms. Sandford's name on the book that's why Kian (the Tip Guy) placed your name on room 143." The manager explained.

"But, do you have any extra rooms that I could stay for?" Mr. Kjellberg asked.

"We're so sorry sir but, we don't have enough room in here. All rooms have been rented yet there are small rooms. Do you want to take it sir?" The manager stated.

"No. OKAY. Okay, fine. I'll just...I'll just leave." He leave the hotel.

Okay now everything's fine, I need my phone NOW. I rushed to my room. I get my phone and then ran to the parking lot.

This day is cray cray.

***

Next chapter will be Alex on VidCon. It took 3 parts when Alex wanted to go VidCon. I failed at trying to shorten the chapter.

BTW, HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO MELIX. WOHOO!

Follow me on twitter: @frickingmelix >> https://twitter.com/frickingmelix

~stayfabulous c: