Chapter 3: The world war 3

Felix's POV: The world war 3

I stomped-walked leaving the hotel. "What now?!" I told to myself. I looked to my watch. it was already 6:35. I went to Starbucks to surf for some WiFi and at least call Marzia at the same time. Marzia is at Brighton. She doesn't want to come along because of the plane ride. She'll have travel sick.

**

"Hello Marzia?"

"Felix! How are you? Are you at VidCon already?" She asked.

"Sadly not yet Marzia. I haven't found any hotel to stay since the one I went first to doesnt have enough room or more like good rooms rather." I said. If it wasn't because of that girl, Sandford. Curse her.

"Oh okay. Take care there Felix, I missed you and I love you."

"Bye Marzia. I love you too." I hang up.

Shit, I'm gonna be late at VidCon. If I'm going to see that Sandford girl again, I will make her suffer.

**

I arrived here at my hotel room which is located 10 minutes away from the Anaheim. I ran fast towards my car and then drove my way to the Anaheim.

I then arrived at the VidCon. This place is so crowded, might as well I go at the back.

**

I entered at the back of the VidCon where they were a lot of youtubers including of course Toby Turner, Markiplier, Cinnamontoastken and other gamers or youtubers that I know.

A guy assisted me and told me to follow him in front of a curtain. I stood in front of the curtain.I peeked a little to see what was going on in front.

A guy did a hand gesture which means to open the curtains on our stands. I moved the curtain up and then saw a lot of people shouting my name. The crowd went wild. Different ages of women and men were shouting an idiots' name which I referred myself.

The crowd began to form a line. I took selfies with my bros and signed autographs and t-shirts, hugged them and had brofist with them as well.

When I was about to sign a bro's agenda I then I saw a familiar girl at my right side. I stared at her for a minute and unexpectedly she turned to my side.

"YOU!" We both shouted to each other. It was that girl on the hotel. Ms, Ms. SANFORD. We were both surprised. Well, I AM surprised. I didn't know that she's a youtuber!

The fangirls, the fanboys, the staffs, the other people were looking at us. Silence everywhere. For Christ's sake! Why here?! Why goddamn fucking here!

I groaned then walked to the back of the stand. So does Sandford.

"Why are you here?!" She shouted.

"Why are you asking me that?! Why are you here?" I exclaimed.

"Because I'm a youtuber, duh!" She sassed answered me.

"Well, I'm here because I am also youtuber. In fact I'm known as the most subscribed channel on YouTube." I say kind of praising myself. She might already know me.

"You're the PewDiePie Guy?!" She shouted again. Damn, this girl needs to get her voice box get removed.

"uh..yah." I answered.

***

Hiiii. I'm sorry I haven't updated for like century and it's because of school man. *sighs*

To be honest, I am liking the story not how I wrote. I don't know!

Opinions? Reactions? Ratings?

Comment them down below

~stafabulous<33