Chapter 11

Loisa's Pov

I didnt know twittle and lexy has a bad history the only story i know is she hates her and thats it, but we need to kick there buttz and we need it now.

So me and MY BOYFRIEND walk around the resort and its a beautiful place AND were about to kiss when someone butted in UGH......

" Hey! darren can you show me the canteen please!?" twittle begged

"Umm, but im enjoying the view with my girlfriend" he said and i was proud.

"but we made up and were friends now right?" she said and i clench my fists walking away dragging darren with me, he has a lot of explaining to do...

i pushed darren making him sit at the bed and me standing.

"OK!.. im sorry ok ill tell you, you see twittle is my first love but she broke my heart cause she cheated on me and i never saw her again, look im sorry i cant love her now because I LOVE YOU!..and we just made up i mean well just be friends again, i was suppose to hate her but YOLO right.?? i dont wanna die with an enemy.." he paused and i just hugged him, if he could just understand that we have a huge mess.

Lexy's pov

Im having the bestest day with jk i mean he's still making up to me and he always kissing me and its a bit awkward.But then our lovely hang out came rainy when stacy came in.

"Hellow Lexy! and Jk" she glared at me and smiled at JK....ughh OK!! this is enough.

"Hey! stacy wanna join?" jk asked

WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK!!..?? WHY did he ask stacy

"Sure!!" stacy smiled WILDLY! WIDELY!...

"uhh!.. excuse me im going to the bathroom." i said and jk nod

Minutes later i came back and saw stacy and jk talking... GOOD but then stacy smirked and kissed jk and it pissed me i walk towards them pulled stacy's hair, I see jk is trying to pull back but stacy is keeping him stay.

When i pulled her hair i slapped her

"DONT GO NEAR JK AND I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!! YOU AND TWITTLE HAD ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR PAYING BACK!! SO BACK OF!" I screamed and jk was confuse.

***********

Sorry if its boring.. i know its boring

-SUMMER_LOVE_2002