Action and vow

Author-

hey guys happy late Halloween, I wasn't feeling well the other day so I couldn't finish this chapter in time to publish it as I had intended, I hope you all had a fun Halloween and enjoy this chapter~

P.S I don't know or really care who this guy is I'm just using him as an example of what the twins look like, you can make them look like however you want I am again just making a mental portrait, it's so hard to find a guy with hair that doesn't make him look like a fuqboi I mean honestly. this was the best I could find for the goofy mischievous twins -a mirror image of one dude-

'Wake up! (y/n) wake up!'
You were startled from your sleep by a force shaking you in your bed. Snapping your eyes open and flinching away from the force, you're eyes caught glimpse of the person who shook you; it was (f/n) and (f/bf/n). From the window you could see it was still dark outside.
'W-what's going on?' You asked still a little dazed from sleep.
(f/n) let go of your shoulders and took a step back it was only now that you saw the look on her face, she seemed...alarmed 'James was taken to the hospital!'

You jumped out of bed and flew past her into the closet and rushing to put on some proper clothes.
'What happened!?' you shouted out to her
'I don't know, Liam called and said it was really bad and that we have to get there!' she shouted in hysterics. You barged out of the closet and speed walked out of the room and down the hall with (f/n) and (f/bf/n) right behind you. Once outside, you saw a taxi waiting. The three of you climbed in and were off to the hospital.

It took 10 minutes but you finally arrived. The second the wheels stopped, you tossed some money at the driver and jumped out running into the emergency room. You made your way quickly to the receptionist and asked about James, there you were directed to the second floor. In order to get there as quick as possible, the three of you took the stairs and you all burst through the door and ran down the hall to room 12.

You skidded to a stop just outside the door, seeing Liam sitting on a chair in the hallway just outside the room. He had his head in his hands and was hunched over, but as soon as he heard you guys come running he snapped his head up.
'Liam what happened? Is he okay?' you asked, rushing to find out if your friend was alright or not.
Liam shook his head and chocked back a sob. 'He was attacked. He was coming home from the convenience store and out of nowhere, this guy just... he broke his skull, one of his arms, both his legs. He was just left in the street like some stray and I don't even know what's going on! The nurses and doctors aren't talking to me and they won't let me in to see him and my parents aren't here yet and I just-'

He burst into tears breaking down sobbing, too emotional and worried to finish speaking. (f/n) and (f/bf/n) were quick to get closer and comfort him. A nurse was walking past and in an instant, you were holding her to the wall by her collar with shadows cast over your eyes. 'Do you know what's going on in that room' you asked her with a low tone.
She was extremely frightened and shook her head no but that wasn't the answer you wanted.
Still with a hold on her collar you lifted her off the ground and slammed her back against the wall.
'Well go find out and when you do, hurry back here and tell us. That's his brother in there god damn it!' you yelled, nodding to Liam so she knew who you were talking about.
'Ye-yes ma'am!' she blurted with tears in her eyes. You let go of her and she ran off down the hall.

You turned, now calmer, back to the others seeing (f/n) give you a small smile as if to say ''good job''.
Liam looked up at you with his tear stained face, 'Thank you.' he whispered.

-

Fifteen minutes passed as you all sat in the hall and the nurse from before came running. By the time she got to you she was panting.
'The patient had extensive internal damage and has yet to regain consciousness,' she seemed hesitant to tell you the next thing and couldn't look you in the eye.
'It's not likely he'll survive the night, his brain haemorrhaged and thus far he's being kept alive on life support, we do this... so the legal guardian or parent has time to see the patient before they die and say their goodbyes. After that we have to pull the plug. In his case there is no chance he'll regain consciousness, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to function. There would be no brain activity and in medical terms would be a vegetable. The hospital can't support someone of his condition for more than 8 hours, I'm sorry.'