Chapter 9: A Man and A Woman

We were on our way to Seoul. The weather was surprisingly more chill than usual. It's because the autumn is come, the rain also kept coming everyday. He was drive the car seriously and carefully as usual. He put his hand on my thigh like the way he always do when we are on the car. I looked around the road and the river below us, we were on the bridge from Suwon to Seoul, and the view was so beautiful. He caressed my head gently and smiled, then put his hand on my thigh again.

Actually I never know he would love skinship this much at first. Well, because before I confessed my feeling to him, the only skinship he only did to me are patted and rubbed on my back or head. Well....or just friend to friend embrace, and not much than that.

"What do you think right now?" He said, looked at the road. "Don't think to much, you'll get wrinkles."

I shook my head and smiles. "Nothing, I just had a daydream and looking at the beautiful view."

"Mmm." He nodded and smiles. "The weather is pretty nice right?" He asked me, still focused to the road.

I nodded while looking at the sky again. "Well, although we are not sure when will the rain pouring again. But it's really nice."

"Hmm.. I hope it won't rain today." He said softly.

×

After an hour and 30 minutes, we finally arrived to his café. His café is not that packed from outside, but there are many customers come for having their early dinner and coffee as usual. I took off the seat belt and he opened the door for me. I looked at him. "What we gonna do after this?"

He looked at me and caressing my head gently. "I'm gonna take you to my new favorite restaurant for dinner." He said. I nodded then looked around.

"Also, let's go to Han river after we had dinner." He continue. I looked at him again and smiles widely.

"What we gonna do on Han river?" I asked him then held his hand. He smiles widely back at me.

"Hmm.. My staff told me that there will be a fireworks performance in there. Sounds fun right?" He continue. I opened my eyes widely in excitement.

"Of course it is fun!! Woah, it's been long time since I watch fireworks performance!" I said while jumping around excitedly like a kid.

He laughed at my act. "I know it. Let's get inside and have some coffee." He said and pulled my hand gently, then walks inside the café.
The staffs are bowing to the both of us. It seems like they are already used with my presence everytime I visited his café. They are even treat me well and super friendly.

"Minseok-ah, one ice americano and one ice frappuccino please. Thank you." He said to the barista in front of us. The barista was make an OK sign then start making the coffees. I can feel some stares directed to us, like... Well why I haven't used to this though? I was standing beside a handsome and tall man who is also a model and CEO of this café. Of course his existence was really standing out. I'm not surprised if one or some of the girls customers here are secretly taking a candid picture or video of him.

He suddenly poked my nose. "What's wrong with that expression?" He chuckled.

I startled and looked at him. "Nothing..." I said and grinned awkwardly. "By the way.. Since when you have another favorite restaurant? You never tell me about that." I continue and rises an eyebrow.

"Ah...that.." He said look flustered at my sudden question. "I actually have some, but I don't have a chance to tell you yet hehe." He said while scratch his back head awkwardly. I chuckled at his action.

"What is this? You never act like this to me." I said and patted his arm. But he still grinned awkwardly at me.

"Sajangnim, here are your ice americano and ice frappuccino." Said the barista while put the cups of coffee on the counter. "Oh. And good luck!" Continue the barista, I looked at the barista strangely. Good luck? What does he mean? I thought. Then I looked at him suspiciously right away to make sure. His cheeks and ears were so red, but he didn't say anything and only take the coffee then pay it. Hmm what is this? What happened? I thought while tilted my head and take the ice frappuccino.