Chapter 5: Sweeter Than Sugar [M]

Warning 🔞+ ※

This chapter is contained with NSFW stuffs. For readers who are still MINOR and uncomfortable with it, you may not to read OR you can skip the NSFW part. Thank you.

================================

A week later

I walked inside the elevator on his apartment. I bring his favorite side dishes and foods that I cooked by myself this early morning before I went to work. Sometimes, he asked me to cook his favorite foods and actually I wonder why, because his parents are living here in Suwon, and his mother's foods are very delicious though. I've ever asked about it and he said that he also wants to taste my foods that I made, not only his mother's. Well, he is that cheesy guy I ever met.

I rang his door bell two times before he opened it with smile on his face. He was wearing a plain white sleeveless and short pants, exposed his pale skin.
"Finally, you come." He said and asked me to come in. I took off my shoes and look around his apartment, and it was surprisingly clean. Maybe cleaner than mine.

"Wow, your apartment is so clean. Not like mine." I said, look around, widened my eyes and giggled.

He chuckled. "I just cleaned them an hour ago. It was a mess before you came here though. I can't show you my messy apartment to an Angel." He said and pats my head gently.

"Oh my god, what a cheeseball.." I rolled my eyes and laughed after. "Here, I bring your favorite side dishes and foods." I continue while walking to his kitchen and put the stuffs on the kitchen counter. "You should put them on the refrigerator if you didn't want to eat it now. Make sure yo-" I surprised when he suddenly wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rest his chin on my shoulder blade. I can feel his skin against mine because I wore my summer dress that day.

"Oppa.." I continue, my cheeks are blushed.

"You sounds like my mom.. I thought my mom who visited me.." He mumbled cutely and kissed my shoulder. Once again, I feel the butterflies on my stomach after that night in the river.

I giggled and rubs his hair gently. "What your mom said it's true. Or your favorite side dishes and foods will get rotten.." I can feel he is pouted against my shoulder, then I looked at him to check his expression. Our faces were very close. He suddenly looked at me back and give me a light peck on my lips. I widened my eyes as I feel surprised again to his act.

He grinned widely. "I missed you.." He said while hugged my waist tightly this time.

I smiled at him. "I missed you too.. Aigoo this cheesy man." I said, chuckled.

"Let's have dinner together, I don't want to eat alone.." He said, still hugged me.

"Okay okay.. Let's have dinner together." I answered while pats his arms. He smiles widely at me showing his perfect teeth.

"Great, now leave the stuff and let's watch movie before dinner time." He said, released the hug and pulled me gently to his livingroom. I rises my eyebrow at his acts. Something maybe just hit his head this morning, I thought.

I sat next to him on his super comfortable couch in front of the tv. He selected the movie that I like which is, I haven't watch quite long time and it was Harry Potter.

"Ooohh, my favorite!" I said excitedly while clapped my hands. He looked at me smiling and lean his back to the couch.

"I know you will like it." He said and rest his head to my shoulder. "Too bad, I don't have popcorn.." He continue.