Chapter 2: Numinous

(n.) feeling both fearful and awed by what is before you.

The sound of clicking of pen was the only sound that could be heard at the moment. His mind was on the presentation he had to finish by today. His eyes were strained from the amount of time he was staring at his desk top screen.

Soon a knock was heard on the door. "Come in" He said , His eyes still fixed on the presentation in front of him . His eyes moving up nd down analysing every bit of the report.

"Yoongi Oppa , you need to sign all this" Yoongi finally looked up to find seo-yun starting at me. He just groaned in annoyance and took the papers from her hands.

She was wearing a tight blue dress which barely covered her body showing the lacy lingerie she was wearing inside. He knew that it was all to seduce him.

She swayed her hips in a seductive way and moved closer to yoongi. She bend a little down to pick up the pen that was dropped by her purposely , to reveal Her butt a little more.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and moved a little closer so that she could sit on yoongi's lap.

"Ouch" she whined as yoongi moved a little back and she landed on the floor.
"Oppa why would you do this to me" she pouted.
"Firstly , I'm not your Oppa , and secondly I don't like you. It would be great if you will leave my office now."
"But oppa-"
" I said LEAVE" She Flinched on my raised voiced and turned to leave.
" I'll make you mine Yoongi Oppa" she said but he didn't paid any attention to her.

Being a CEO is not easy. You have to sacrifice your valuable sleep for it. He sighed on seeing the paperwork in front of him..
His head was still hurting because of how sleep deprived he was but he had no other choice but to ignore it.
It was around 10 minutes later when the door to his cabin opened again.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Yoongi said a bit annoyed , his eyes still glued on the paper.
"So, this is how you welcome your mom and dad" Yoongi finally looked up from the papers and mentally slapped himself for saying those words .
"Sorry mom , I was busy." He said with an apologetic smile.
"Tell me when are you not busy?" She said and rolled her eyes.
"My son how are you doing?" Mr Min said engulfing his son in a side hug.
"I'm fine appa" He gave him a small smile and Mr.min patted his back.
"Btw what are you doing here mom and dad?" Yoongi asked after they all settled down on the couch.
"We came here for something important" His dad said with a serious look.
"What is it ?" His heart was racing at a high speed.
"We want you to get married" Mr . Min said with a small smile. Well this was not what yoongi expected.
"Haha you are joking right" he laughed but when he saw the serious look on their Face he stopped.
"You can't be serious"
"But we're Yoongi" Mr. Min said.
"Yoongi you have been so stressed lately and neither you take care of yourself . So I think it would be great if you will Marry someone" Mrs .Min said stroking yoongi's messy hairs.
"But mom you know , I don't have interest in girls" he said and looked down.

It was the first time they were talking about this topic , after he came out as gay. When he told them that he was gay , there wasn't much reaction and neither any of them talked about it , they just let the topic slide, secretly hoping that it was just a misunderstanding and it'll bhi away as he grew older.

"We know Yoongi." His mom sighed.
"That's why we have chosed a handsome boy for you."Her beeming smile made yoongi worry even more.
"Really ?" He asked in disbelief.
"We have even set up the meeting." Mr. Min said while looking at Mrs. Min.
"Be ready , before 5 in the evening."
"But what if I don't like him mom."
"You are doubting your mom's choice?" His mom asked with a stern face. Yoongi just shook his head as a 'no'.
"Great , we'll be get going now" Mrs. Min gestured her husband.
"At least tell me his name" Yoongi practically begged.
"You'll get to know it in the evening"
"Be ready, bye."
"Bye." he said , still not getting over the shock that how he was worried over the work load a few minutes ago and now he had one more thing to worry about.

Yoongi just huffed a sigh and continued with his work while the new thought kept popping in his head.