Chapter 22 - drinking

~2 days later~

(I have never been to Vidcon so I don't know a lot about it)

I was sitting on my bed, but not in my room. I was in my hotel room. I share a room with Ricky and Connor. Andrea dicided to share a room with her friends Jenn and Lauren. She hasn't broke up with Kian yet but she didn't want to share a room with him because that would make it even harder. So now Kian shares a Room with Sam. Trevor and JC shared the last room. Everybody was sitting in their own rooms until we all got a message from our group chat, saying we were going out tonight. We would leave around 8 and it was now 7 pm so I had to be fast. I dicided to wear white short and a floral printed top and my black converse. I did my makeup and straightened my hair and I was ready to go.

"Okay I'm ready to go!" I said walking out of the bathroom. Connor and Ricky were waiting for me in our room and the rest of o2l was waiting for us downstairs. We took the elevator and passed some fans whom we took pictures with.

"So where are we going?" JC asked.

"Let's go to that club down the road, it seems pretty cool." Sam responded.

"Okay let's go!" Kian said.

When I entered the club the smell of alcohol entered my nose. The only thing I saw were young girls grinding on boys and a lot of drunk guys. I didn't like going out, I wish I was sitting in my hotelroom reading a book or something. When we were on the dancefloor It didn't take very long before I lost everyone so I just dicided to get something to drink and watch other people. I almost reached the bar but I was stopped by 2 older guys, they both seemed 25 years old.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here all by herself?" The one with black hair asked me. His breath smelled like alcohol and with every step he came closer I took a step backward.

"I'm here with my boyfriend, so If you'll excuse me.." I turned around but another guy, probably one of his friends, blocked the way.

"Well I don't see him, do you see him Michael?" He asked his friend.

"Nope, I don't see him. Come on baby, let's go have some fun." Michael winked at me and grabbed my arm.

"No let me go!" I tried to pull my arm away but his grip was strong.

"Hey don't be such a bitch!" When he said that I kicked him in his balls and he immediatly let go of my arm. I took the opportunity to run away and the last thing I heard was a crying Michael who called me a slut. So apparently I'm a slut because I don't want to have sex with him, logic.

I was looking around, searching for Ricky or Connor, but it was someone else who I found. Andrea who was trying to say or explain something to a crying Kian. She broke up with him.. He told her to leave him alone and when she didn't want to go away, he ran away. Lauren and Jenn Imediatly took care of Andrea so I decided to run after Kian. When I ran outside I saw him kicking things and screaming while crying.

"Kian!" I ran toward him. He turned around and when he saw me he started crying even more than before. I held him and tried to reassure him. Telling him everything was going to be okay, and we're all here for him. And then I imagined myself in Kian his place. That would be me if Ricky broke up with me. But he wouldn't do that.

"Come on, let's get back to the hotel. You don't want to go back inside." I held him while we were walking. We passed a nightshop and Kian stopped.

"Wait here, I need to get something." His eyes were still red.

When he walking outside he was holding a few bottles of alcohol.

"Kian I don't think that's a good idea."

"Don't worry about me." He said while starting to walk again.

~2 hours later~

Kian finally fell asleep on his bed. I was sitting in the chair next to it. For the last 2 hours he has been drinking and crying. I tried to make him stop drinking but he would get mad at me an tell me to 'not worry about him'. He got really drunk and started yelling at me because 'I didn't care about him like everyone else'. After that, he cried again. And finally he fell asleep. I waited for Sam to return to the hotel so I could leave without having to worry about Kian. I already called Ricky to tell him we were at the hotel, and Andrea called to ask me if Kian was with me. She was scared something happened to him. When Sam finally arrived I was tired as hell. I walked to my room, told Ricky I would explain everything tomorrow, and fell asleep.