Im not okay (I promise)

Trigger: Emotions
Virgil POV

I was just finishing my makeup when I was summoned for a video."um rude much I was just touching up my eyeshadow" I said annoyed. "You actually look in a mirror to put that on?" Logan replied. "Did you actually look in a mirror when you put that on?" I questioned. I started to tune them out and let my brain wander as they argued and I let my brain answer for me as if I was actually paying attention. They were really boring me and I wanted to leave very badly.

Later that day Logan came into my room, tired eyes, and a very worrisome look on his face."yo Lo, you don't look so good" I said. "I know, it's just I'm having... issues."
"With?" I questioned. "My emotions for someone." He said as calmly as he could.
"I'm not the person you should be talking to then. You should talk to Patt-" "I DID" He was obviously frustrated to cut me off like that. "Chill out Lo I'm only trying to help ya." He cringed at my lack of grammar. "I know, I know I should not have snapped at you like that." He sighed in frustration.

Logan's POV

I need Virgil. I was thinking only about him unable to get him off my mind. He wouldn't want to be with me. He had been dating Princey just a month ago. I walked over to his room quickly wanting to talk to him. Don't snap please. I wanted to tell him but it was hard. Very hard. I had to tell him without getting angry.

Le time skip
~~~3rd person POV~~~
Virgil and Logan sat there not knowing what say. "I love you" Logan whispered almost inaudible to Virgil. But Virgil heard. "W-what?" Virgil was turning red. "I love you." Logan said, clearly turning red as well. "I-i don't know what to say anymore" Virgil was confused with Logan admitting that he loved Virgil. "I can't know what to say I mean, you are logic. I am anxiety. A disorder, something the others shun from the group NOT someone to... not someone to love..." Virgil was upset and Logan had had just about enough of Virgil's bad thinking. "Alright that's enough Virgil. You are one of us we have made this clear so stop with the self deprecating." Virgil was surprised long enough for Logan to go in for a kiss. It was soft and quick. Until Roman barged into the room yelling something. "Roman calm down please." Logan said trying to decipher the unkempt Prince's words. "DONT TOUCH HIM" Roman screeched at the top of his lungs at the teacher like figure.

Patton had heard this and was leaving the kitchen only to find Virgil rushing out of the room frantic to calm down the incoming panic attack. "Kiddo calm  down ok..." Patton said in a hushed tone to calm the panicked boy. "Calm down kiddo..." He started to run his hand through Virgil's hair singing quietly whilst the other two sides argued. Virgil was calm after a little while and only wanted the other two to stop fighting.

I don't know what to do I'm losing my creativity and also thank you very much for adding this to anything any of your libraries thank you for supporting me and please help me I'm actually dying from not posting there will be more parts and I've no idea what I'm doing with my life so if you would like to comment please do and if you would message me support I would appreciate it sorry for the long message okay thank you bye