Rainy days

Virgil POV:

The wind blows loudly like a whistle flying on the breeze. The rain pounded against the rooftops like the beating heart in my chest. My eyes wandered to the window where the trees shook with ease. the grass soaked up the water like it was the first rain it had seen in years.

The leaves dances across the roads like those dancing a mighty swing. As I listened to the rain Logan inched closer and closer to my face, slowly closing the distance between us. He kissed me gently and my anxiety subsided.

Then fucking Roman just had to barge in and ruin the moment. God fucking dammit. 

Logan POV:

Virgil looked over at the window watching the rain as it pounded down onto the streets. The rain and wind sounded like a battle drum. Dum, dum, dum, dum. He looked back at me, his caramel eyes oozing with excitement yet had an anxious look on his face. I got closer not wanting to wait much longer and kissed him softly.

And then Roman opened the door and embarrassed Virgil.

Roman POV: 

I wandered through the mind palace looking for four eyes and hot topic. I walked to Virgil's room where they usually were and opened the door without knocking. The sight i saw almost made me faint. Logan was on top of Virgil kissing him with the blinds opened. ew.

Patton POV:

I saw a cute puppy at the dog park and it was really fluffy and adorable and it was a lovely sight to see. Then i went home and baked cookies.

The End.