Part 1

This is me in the story
Her name is Alexandra Young but you can call her Alex

Once when I was a small girl my mom and dad used to give me a lot of attention and love but somewhere along the line they changed entirely,they changed in a very weird way,they never gave me love and they never gave me attention again...our house was as big as a storage unit and my bed,well,my bed was called a couch and it was rock hard.My parents use me to clean the house,I'm not their daughter anymore now I'm they're maid.They're slave.I always have to go get groceries but today was so busy that I could only go at 7:50pm so I always walk to the store thru the ally way because it's much faster and my parents always force me to sleep at 8:00pm so I'm already used to it.I am so tired as I walk to the store.When I'm in the store I feel eyes on me but when I turn around there are so many people that I can't spot the person that was looking at me.I choose to let it go and pay for the groceries.As I walk home I can barely see where I'm walking so I just walk,I have bumped my head a few times but not that hard.I come to the ally way and start walking thru it,I trip over a rock and hit my head hard against another rock and lay on my back.As I open my eyes I see a man standing above me with a hoodie on so I can't spot his face after that I only see black.