[1] The beginning

So..... I'm highly nervous while beginning it but let us rolllllll...............

Note: Dialogues having # as starting and end will be a speech bubble (POV thought of character)

Sound.... Camera.... Action....

■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■

Scene 1: "Little Lights" Modeling Agency, NYC

Some unknown random girl is running behind an aged woman having the stack of files in her hand....

RG (Random Girl): "Mam. We are having a meeting with Mr. Garfield in just 5 and still some paperwork is left. "

Bianica: "What! I shouldn't have trusted you with this girl. Yo're naive and you disappointed me for a big time. "

RG: "Mam. That's not my fault at all but give me five and I will come up with something."

Bianica: "Whatever. You just have 5 minute to save your a*s and stay here. If you fail to do so I will ruin you."

RG: "Thanks mam."

Bianica left after that and RG began her walk towards some room. While she was entering that she stopped by a voice.

Another girl: "What a poor thing. You know a dumb head like you just deserve worse than this. Baby Ella just eat a candy and get ready to leave."

(Yup that girl is Ella. She is Bianica's assistant. I know there was written that she will be an aspiring model but her career begins with this.)

Ella just didn't utter a word and remain silent.

Another girl: "Ella. You know I just hate you b***ch. "

Ella: #What a b*tch#

Ella:". Emma yo're so funny you know..."

Emma: "I think you need a doctor."

Ella: "Yo're my doctor. "

Ella then winked at her.

Emma: "Shoo..."

After Ella laughed and continue her stuff.

(Introduction of Ella. Oops thought Ella is simple and sweet.... Naaah girl in my fic can't be simple guys....)

End of Scene 1:

■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■☆■■

Scene 2: University of Regina, NYC

Today University of Regina has planned a model contest for aspiring models to treasure jewels..

Anchor: "So today's 2nd last question for our one of the Top 2 finalist of today Miss. Regina will be asked by Mr. Simon."

Mr. Simon: "So Miss. Regina. Your question is: What do you think about marrying a businessman?"

Regina: "(Smiles with little over confidence) Well I think that's easy to guess. There are some perks of having a businessman as hubby as they have treasure of wealth and 'money speaks a volume'. That high profile social life is something different. I think that wealthy hubby can have much level of satisfaction."

While Mr. Simon looked little bit off with the answer, the other finalist just laughed little.

Mr. Simon: "Well thanks Miss. Regina. Wish you a luck."