1.1

CassLeger

CassLeger

Are you ready for it?

tagged: AriBelle, VictorisSecret

Liked by NoahHanifin, JesslynMarie, and 14.9 k others

comments;

VictoriasSecret: Born ready ladies 👯‍♀️ #vsfashionshow2018

NoahHanifin:💗

................................

As I was sitting in my makeup chair backstage the only thing or rather person I had on my mind was Noah. In just the few weeks we had known each other my feelings for him kept growing by the day.

"Five minutes!" yelled the Leo, stage director that broke me of my thoughts, as the room experienced a frenzy of panic.

I couldn't help but wonder if Noah would be watching tonight from Pittsburgh where he was on a road trip with the Hurricanes.

Jesslyn quickly ran up to me with an enthusiastic grin on her face before grabbing me by both hands and jumping around.

"We're modeling for Victoria's Secret!" she screeched a little too loud that resulted in me covering up my ears.

I laughed just as Leo told us to line up for the opening number.

................................

NoahHanifin

NoahHanifin

Baby it's cold outside but you're 🔥! So proud to see you walk that runway!

tagged: CassLeger, VictoriasSecret

Location: New York City

Liked by Skinzz and 9.5 k others

................................

After I completed my final walk on the stage I quickly changed into an outfit provided to us by Victoria's Secret before picking up my phone. I scrolled through many notifications before one in particular caught my eye.

I let out a little scream as I dashed out of the dressing room into the ballroom to see Noah standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

I instantly threw myself at him latching my arms around his neck.

"Noah!" I yelled right in his ear.

"You're absolutely beautiful Cass! I'm so sorry about last night. I know that it was out of nowhere but I do love you more than anyt-" he whispered before being cut off as he set me down before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I blushed before pulling him into a passionate kiss and repeating the words he had told me just the night prior.

"I love you idiot!" I smiled like a lunatic.

Behind Noah I saw his three doofus of a teammates standing behind us clapping with smirks on their faces.

"Teuvo! Skinz! SeaBass!" I exclaimed as I embraced each of them before running back to the dressing room to grab Jesslyn.

Jesslyn walked back out with me and greeted the four Hurricane players teasing the three that were anxious to meet her.

................................

JesslynMarie

JesslynMarie

I've been told I have the lips of an angel too

tagged: VictoriasSecret, Hinder

Location: New York City

Liked by Skinzzz, CassLeger, and 8.5 k others

comments;

CassLeger: Slay girl slay

TeuvoTime: It was nice to meet you today JesslynMarie

Skinzzz: It was nicer to meet you today JesslynMarie

SeaBassAho: It was nicest to meet you today JesslynMarie

CassLeger: TeuvoTime Skinnz SeaBassAho 🙄

JesslynMarie: TevoTime 😘