(2) Timeline? Franxx? klaxosaurs?

Stories are beautiful, they have happy endings. But there are also sad ones like mine. Your story is your mother cause your story starts by hers.

Italics for flashbacks/visions
Lota's POV

"OK," he sigh "let's start. My real name is Dr. Franxx the inventor of the Franxx, the Franxx is a giant robot that a male and a female rides to fight the klaxosaurs. The klaxosaurs are beast that attacks the 'adults' that were in that time line. it's been about 200 years sins Zero Two died together with Hiro." Hearing about the other 'timeline' is weird I sigh. As the principal keeps talking. When he said that zer two died, I feel like a stab on my head.
"Well you guys are the reincarnation of 'em." I see Miroku gives a weak smile watching Kikyo that is sitting in front of him. So cute I wish that she knows his feelings towards her.

"Sir," says a girl who is lifting her hand like a kid, and had short hair, "is Lota a reincarnation to? And if she is who?" If I'm here u am a reincarnation stupid.

"You see that she's here. And we don't know until she has the armband..... Oh you have it." I give him my left arm he sees the armband and has the 'O' expression "your the great Zero Two or code 002 congrats." I get out of my sit and stare in disbelief

"H- how?" I asked bubble shock

"Lota, sit down and we can talk."

'Lota sit down then we can talk.' I sat down and I saw her with a Broken bother I exhale my brother wasn't home and he isn't abuse as I am. 'What is this message I got from your teacher? You got an 'F' for math, dear?' I hate her voice she's my mother she has hazel eyes and blond hair like mine but with more life.

'Y- yes ma'am.' She told me to call her ma'am, she then insults me and hits me with the bother. I only see blood 

"Lota!!"

"Lota!! I must've killed you when I had the chance, Slut!"

"M- ma'am I -I will do my best b- but please speer me." Then I felt to warm arms around me; hugging me. I've forgot this feeling. After all my father he......

Hiroku's POV

"Lota, sit down and we can talk." I am shocked about this news how am I gonna tell mom, dad, Hana, Naomi.

Then I see Lota in shock that she's spacing out. Mirouku is shaking her to let her wake up but she isn't.

"Lota, Lota, wake up!" 

"Y- yes ma'am." She says as a tear escapes her eye and she's....shaking

"Lota!" Screams Alicia

"M- ma'am I -I will do my best b- but please speer me."

I hug her so she can come to reality bit and because she isn't wearing a long neck shirt I can see a bruise at her collar bone what is this Lota? She then hugs her body's colder than ice.

Timeline, Franxx, klaxosaurs. What is our future holds for us? Go to another timeline? what's going on? Lota is doing weird?

"Lota open up a bit more."

"Hiroku, I am ...."

Haha I'm so evil. I've left it on a cliffhanger jejejeje