Amber Meets The Six Raptors

Owens P.O.V

I continued to pet Amber and smiled to myself. "I thought you didn't want to meet her." I heard from behind me. I turn to see Claire standing behind me smiling slightly. I stood up and picked Amber up in my arms without saying a word. I followed Claire to the raptor paddock. I hope the other six will accept her into the family.

Ambers P.O.V

I hissed as this new person picked me up into his arms. He was very sweet to me though... 'No you can't trust anyone remember? he could beat me just as my old owner did. He could KILL ME!!' I thought to myself and it was only truth he could do worse than what my other owner did. He carried me farther from where we first met. I looked ahead and saw this weird place with high stone walls. I started to feel uneasy because we were going straight towards it. I tried to get out of his grip but he only held on tighter. I bit his hand to try to pry it of but he seemed unfazed. I let go, threw my head back and screeched. When I was finished I heard him laughing slightly at me. I growled at him only to cause him to laugh harder. I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on his arm. He started walking towards a door that I only supposed to be the entrance of the weird place. He opened the door to the strange place and put me down inside. I looked around at my surroundings, the place looked bigger than it did on the outside. I heard the door closing behind me and tried to run to get out but with me being clumsy I tripped over my own feet and missed to door. I growled and the man who put me in here as he bent down to my level. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you. I'll be right here watching you to make sure you won't get hurt." He said. Who's them? Am I not alone? Now I'm worried. I got up and walked around. Everything was what I have never seen. Grass, trees, bushes, I was in paradise. Until I heard the grass rustle behind me. "Who- who's there? Show yourself!" I call out to the grass. My heart was racing. The creature started to growl at me with made me close my eyes tight and cover my head with my hands. "Hi, who are you!?" I heard from in front of me. I open my eyes and looked up to see a tiny raptor exactly my size looking at me with her tail swaying behind her, she was blue-green in colour with a Silver stripe running down her sides. "P- people call me Amber." I replied to her question. "Then that must be your name silly! We all have one, mines Silver."  "Nice to meet you Silver." She seemed pretty nice. "Come with me, I will show you the others." She said. "Uh, others?" "Yeah, did you think it was just you and me? Velociraptor's are pack animals." Pack animals? What does that mean? I followed Silver back to the 'others'. |She suddenly stopped causing me to run into her. "Welcome, Amber, to our secret hideout!" Silver said with her arms stretched out. She turns to face the other raptors. "Guys this is Amber all of you need to introduce yourselves."

Silver moved out off the way so I can see the others, there were five other raptors, the first one was light green with blue stripe running down her sides, she had one blue eye and then her other eye was lighter than the other. "Hi. I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you Amber!" I smiled and said hi to her. The next raptor was green with black stripes running down her back. "Hi Amber, I'm Charlie. I look forward to having a good friendship with you!" "Hi Charlie, I look forward to being your friend too!" The next raptor was teal with no stripes. "I'm Delta, nice to meet you, I guess." I just smiled and waved but I felt a little sad. The next raptor was brown with blue stripes along her back and blue around her eyes, she had a a cut on the left of her muzzle and it looked new. "I'm Echo, don't expect me to be nice either." I just looked down and waved but when I looked up Silver and she was giving Echo a look. The last raptor was blue- grey with a blue stripe with a little bit of white surrounding it running from her eyes to the tip of her tail. "I'm blue, I'm the beta." "Hi, wait are you the leader?" I asked. "No, our trainer is." Delta said. "His name is Owen." I heard Sapphire say. I Believe I will have a great life here.

And done, finally. Sorry it took me so long.