Old Enemies

Third Person View:

"It's -It's him! My old owner!" Amber called in terror. "What!" Basically everyone yelled back. "I- I thought he wouldn't find me, how did this happen?!" Amber thought in panic. She tried to run and hide but... "You stupid velociraptor, get over here now!" Amber stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look up at the platform but he wasn't there. Amber looked around to find him but when she did, he was doing a full on power march towards her. Amber froze and faced her owner with fear. When he got to her he punched her in the head causing her to fall to the ground. "How did you get out of there? You know what? That doesn't matter, but this is where I end you!" He pulled out a knife, and went to stab her but Silver pounced onto him causing him to drop the knife. Sapphire ran and picked up the knife before he could. Silver fought to keep him on the ground but he punched her off. He went after Amber again but Echo and Delta got in front of Amber to protect her, Blue, Charlie, Sapphire, and Silver surrounded him. Sapphire still holding the knife threatened him with it. By then the park security had finally came to take him away. "What, that's my raptor, have full rights over her!" He yelled as he was being taken away. Amber looked at him one last time, he gave her a cold glare as he disappeared out the door. "Guys, I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't be here. I only cause trouble." Amber said to the raptors. "Amber, there is no need to be sorry it wasn't your fault. He decided he was going to come and get you." Silver said. "Well technically it is my-" "Not another word, it wasn't your fault! Bottom line!" Silver insured Amber, who smiled and nodded. "No it's mine!" Sapphire said while running away from Owen who tried to take the knife back. He proceeded to run after Sapphire. "Really Sapphire?" Silver called out to her. Every one else just starts to laugh. 'I'm so glad I have such a great family.'

Aye I'm done mates!