Один!

it was a friday, and spring break starts officially started

it was a friday, and spring break starts officially started. school has stressed me out to the fullest. i didn't plan on doing anything but being home or being with my friend, kayla.

kayla and i just got out of school. we planned on going to the mall to get food cause where we live, there's not many food places to go to. i don't even have my license yet so she drives me around basically anywhere she wants to go.

kayla was really well known at our school, you could say popular. she originally started to hanging with me cause we had all the same classes, and she liked my brother at one point. i always ignored that kind of stuff though. i'm not well known as her but people know me as "coly's sister."

  "you know we getting some new kids at school right?" kayla says. "i heard they was like, a bunch of hood niggas. they just moved her from florida."

"how do you know this?"  i said, not giving any emotion. i don't really care about stuff like that.

"you know i'm friends with pretty much everybody, and also my friend is one of the boy's cousin and she showed me all of them. they fine as hell too, you know a bitch single and desperate for some dick! and bitch you need to get a boyfriend im tired of yo lonely ass rejecting niggas!" she said. she can talk her ass off.

"kayla, you know i have a boyfriend-" i start, but she interrupts me.

"BITCH WHERE? CAUSE CRAIG LIL DICK HAVING ASS AINT DOING SHIT FOR YOU! WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO THE NIGGA?" she started to yell.

"uhh, like 3 weeks ago..."

"you single in my eyes, who goes 3 weeks without talking to they girl. that man don't love you." kayla flips her hair in my face.

"bitch flip that stiff ass lacefront in my face again."

"shut the fuck up and finish mr. kandis homework so i can copy you, i need a A+ or imma have to fuck him raise my grade." she laughed.

"ew."

i put my homework back in my backpack because we were pulling up in the mall parking lot. it was really packed and a lot of people were going in. as soon as she found a place to park, i put my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and got out of the truck. honestly, i wasn't feeling being in the mall because it was super packed, i just wanna get my food and go. it's already hot and scorching, everything was irritating already, i can cook a egg on the pavement.

we walked in the mall, smelling some good ass food. my "boyfriend" texts me after 21 long days of no reply. i rushed to read his message, hoping he was just busy.

🖤
leave me tf alone mila.
6:43pm

i left him on read. he always does this. he cheated multiple times and i still took him back like a dumbass. i let him take his breaks from me, just for him to come back and make me feel like none of this matters. i wanna defend myself but he's too strong, manipulative and mentally ill.

we've been messing around still i was young. really young. he waited for me to grow up and i always appreciated that because he waited. crazy, but he forced me. if i leave him, i fear he'll kill me. he was so hard to let go of. i tried to have the guts to text back, but i just couldn't cause i knew he was going to ignore me.

kayla had already sped up ahead of me, looking for food places and most likely, boys. i was still on the message thread with me and craig just reading the message over and over hoping he'd say something else or explain why he's been gone. unfortunately he did not. the message stayed the same.

i wasn't looking where I was going and then I bumped into someone. "oh shit!" i whisper but the person hears me. i look down and i instantly felt soda soak my new white shirt.