I'm still here

Rachel pointed the handgun towards Rosa as if she were going to pull the trigger. "I'm sorry..." She said as she quickly spun towards Harrison's direction and fired. She then tossed the gun to Rosa. "Go get cover and take the others out!" She instructed. She mustered up the most hateful glare towards Harrison and let out a banshee screech, wrestling him for the knife.

Rosa caught the gun, shaking like a leaf in the wind. She whirled around to find the staff behind her, trying to restrain her. She raised the gun, shooting the servants and running upstairs, breathing heavily.

Harrison fought against Rachel, cutting her throat before the bullet made contact with his neck, because of the size difference. "Enjoy your fucking freedom...the cops will be after you for the fingerprints on that weapon." He said, forcing out his final words as he coughed up blood, and his body fell to the ground, limp.

((AND NOW WE CONTINUE))

"Gah!" Rachel let out as she coughed, the knife impaling her, blood beginning to spill from the wound. It wasn't necessarily deep but not shallow either. She couldn't speak as blood coated her fingers, she used the knife to cut the rope that was still around her neck. She dropped to the ground on her knees as a gurgling sound left her.

Rosa went back downstairs as she gasped at Rachel, her eyes welling up with tears.

Rebel ran over to Rachel. "No, no, no." She said as she tried to pick her up but her hands went straight through. She looked at where Rosa stood. "Help her!" She yelled, knowing that Rosa probably can't hear her. She looked back at Harrison, Reb was now back as her eyes seemed to change into the color black. "...You killed us..." She said in a whisper. "...Attack..." She whispered as she seemed to twitch a bit.

Becky, being satisfied, noticed the light. She was ready to move onto the afterlife, but stayed, to see what the hell Reb's was doing.

Harrison's ghost came out of Harrison's dead body. He sighed as he looked at Reb. "We're dead, dumbass. Nothing can attack." He said as he floated away, sighing.

Lola stared at Harrison with hatred as she moved away from him, not wanting to be near him.

Rachel clutched her neck in fear. She went through all of this but still might not see her mom one last time. She offered Rosa a sad smile, nodding forward a bit, as if telling her to run.

Rosa looked at the smile from Rachel. So many people had died because of her...She had been the survivor of the last games in the past and now she had watched everyone here die...How could she live, knowing she could've done something to help save them? She looked back down at the gun in her hands.

Vincent just stood there. "Golly Jesus, I thought this was going to be over. "He tisked, before looking at Harrison. "Oh, hey there. Welcome to the dead club. "He said with a shrug.

Harrison ignored Vincent as he smirked, an idea coming into his head. He floated down to where Rosa was. "I'm still here. Do it. Put it to your head. Do your duty." He whispered into Rosa's ear.

((AN: Again, I'm super super sorry that I made this chapter short like the last one but the next chapter is gonna fucking be the last chapter! ;-; I'm sad that it's coming to an end. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!))