New assistant

Harrison chuckled, whispering in Rebel's ear. "Even in death, those countless people look down at what you've done." He smirked as he moved behind Rebel, his smirk turning into a smile. "I'm afraid you've lost, dear. Maybe you can atone for your countless sins in hell with the others." He said as he kicked the chair out from Rebel's legs, and watched with a sadistic grin.

   Rebel looked down at Harrison. "Thank you." She said to him, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed. "Mommy, I miss you." Her final words fell out of her mouth, as the chair went out from underneath her body and hitting the floor, the noose around her neck immediately killing her quickly, causing her heart to stop beating and making her body lifeless.

((AND NOW WE CONTINUE))

   Rachel was about to say something until she realized she might be taken out as well. She decided to wait, hot tears rolling down her cheeks. A whimper left her throat.

   Becky gasped when she felt the chair phase through her body. She floated away as she looked at Rebel's dead body and couldn't help but feel...nothing.

   Rosalind broke into tears. She'd sat idly by and watched so many people die today...just to save her own life.

   Vincent whipped around and saw Rebel, even as a ghost, he took a step back. He wasn't sure whether to feel relieved that someone survived or to feel disgusted that someone had to die.

   Lola watched as her eyes widen, she wasn't moving as she was speechless.

   Rebel looked at her body, she looked around for a light but instead saw the others that died. She looked at Vincent and sobbed. "Why are we still here? Why can't I see my mom one more time?" She asked as she held onto her necklace. "I want to say I'm sorry, I want to hear her say I forgive you." She said as she dropped to her knees and pulled herself into a hug.

   Rachel couldn't help it at that point. A strangled cry left her as if she were a wounded animal. So many strangers lost their lives tonight and left her as the only one standing...What made her deserve to live more than the rest? She broke into a sobbing fit and desperately began to claw at the rope around her neck.

   Harrison turned to look at Rachel. "Congratulations. You've won. I've got one last job for you." He said as he took out his gun, and cocked it. He glanced at Rosa with a grin. "You see...I need a new assistant for the new round of sinners." He said.

   Rebel looked at Harrison, and then stared at Rosa, then Rachel. She started to scream. "No! You can't do this! Her mother! Stop!" She cried as she tried hitting Harrison, but her hands just went right through. She then stood, crying and sobbing. "He can't keep Rachel from her family like this." She whispered sadly.

   Rachel rapidly shook her head. "No." She cried out. "No more bloodshed...Please..." She said.

   Harrison's face shifted. He wore a straight expression, as he took out his hunting knife from his back pocket. He put it up to Rachel's throat. "Do it. Or I will." He said threatening her.

   Rosalind looked at Rachel and faintly smiled. "It's alright-" She said as she walked over to Harrison and grabbed the gun, putting it to her head. "I've seen too much..." She said softly.

   Harrison looked as Rosa took his gun, a grin coming on his face. "Accept your fate." He said to Rosa.

   "Wait! Please!" Rachel begged. She locked eyes with Rosa, as if she were trying to mentally communicate with her. "I-If I'm going to take Rosa's role, then let me do it...please..." She pleaded.

   Tears streamed down Rosa's face. She knew her plan, but...Rosalind walked over, setting the gun in Rachel's hand. Whispering into her ear. "Take me too...please." She choked out her words.

   All four of the ghosts knew what Rachel was gonna do, they all waited, to see how this would play out.

   Rebel wiped away her tears, as she smiled. "At least one of us can see our mother one...last time." She said.

   A small light had formed in the corner, a light that was meant for the ghosts, but the light was where most of the ghosts couldn't see it.

   Rosa sent a pleading look to Rachel. "Just do this for me...don't leave me here..." She said.

   "It's going to be alright, I swear that you're getting out of here if it's the last thing I do." Rachel whispered to Rosa.

   Harrison pressed the knife against Rachel's throat. "Do it. Kill her." He ordered.

   Rachel pointed the handgun towards Rosa as if she were going to pull the trigger. "I'm sorry..." She said as she quickly spun towards Harrison's direction and fired. She then tossed the gun to Rosa. "Go get cover and take the others out!" She instructed. She mustered up the most hateful glare towards Harrison and let out a banshee screech, wrestling him for the knife.

   Rosa caught the gun, shaking like a leaf in the wind. She whirled around to find the staff behind her, trying to restrain her. She raised the gun, shooting the servants and running upstairs, breathing heavily.

   Harrison fought against Rachel, cutting her throat before the bullet made contact with his neck, because of the size difference. "Enjoy your fucking freedom...the cops will be after you for the fingerprints on that weapon." He said, forcing out his final words as he coughed up blood, and his body fell to the ground, limp.

((AN: Sorry for taking for-fucking-ever on this chapter! I've just been really busy with school this term ^^))