Rebel Love Song Ch. 2

I woke up. I wasn’t in my own room… Oh yeah! I was in Andy’s! I looked around and Andy was still asleep. I smiled and got out of his bed gently. I went to my room and got clothes, I took a shower and did my makeup and hair. The band-aids on my cuts were falling off now. I sighed and ripped off those. My cuts were scabbed now. I found an old notebook and pencil and started drawing. I didn’t know what to draw so I just let the pencil flow on its own. It came out like a big heart with devil horns and tail. There was fire and in spiked letters it read Andy X Nikki. Then my door opened and I heard footsteps. I quickly snapped back to reality and shut the book as quick as possible.

“What was that you’re hiding there?” Andy asked smirking, crossing his arms.

I blushed hard.

“N-nothing! Just a drawing!” I said nervously.

“Of whaaaaaat?” He persisted.

“A… A whale…?” I covered.

“Okay okay…” He said calmly.

I relaxed and got up from the chair.

“LET ME SEE WHAT IT WAS!!!” He screamed smiling, running towards me with his hands outstretched.

I quickly grabbed the book and ran. I ran into Andy’s room and shut his door, jumping on his bed face down clutching the book. He came in laughing and tried to get the book.

“Get offa me!” I laughed.

“Lemme see the book than! It’s just a whale Nikki!” He laughed too.

He started tickling my ribs. And I was laughing. I wanted to stop him, but then I would let go of the book. So I held it screaming out of enjoyment.

“Just let me see!” He persisted.

I shook my head and crawled out from under him, running to the kitchen, bad move, I must say. He had me cornered.

“Let. Me. SEEEEEEEEEE!” He laughed.

I smiled and crawled between his legs. He laughed and turned around, grabbing my ankles. He pinned me down on my back and reached for the book. My hands were outstretched. I slid the book across the floor and Andy dove for it, grabbing it and running into his room, shutting the door.

“ANDY GIVE IT BACK!” I screamed.

“No  wanna see the whale!” he laughed, I heard pages turn.

No! I hit the door multiple times and started crying.

“Andy! G-give it back!” I screeched, falling to my knees in tears.

The door opened and Andy kneeled down in front of me. Pulling my chin up, he looked concerned.

“Well, I didn’t see the whale, I just saw a bunch of pages full of words. Why are you crying?” He asked putting the book down.

I just sniffled and grabbed the book, getting up and running to my room, hiding the book under my mattress. I sat down and cried. What if he’s lying? What if he saw that picture?

“Nikki, please quit crying.” I didn’t notice him come in.

He was leaning on my doorframe, his eyes were red and puffy. Was he crying too? I stood up and gave him a hug. We just stood there, crying into each other. I was five foot six, Andy was like, six foot two. So he was crying into my hair. We stopped crying and he pulled back and looked at me.

“You sure do look funny with makeup all over your face.” He smiled.

“You do too.” I laughed.