Rebel Love Song: Ch. 1

So I was sleeping and my big brother’s yell for me woke me up. Actually, he only refers to me as ’Lil’ Bitch’. Great… I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to be greeted with his fist.

“You took too long!” Jake yelled.

I nodded and his friends watched as he slapped me over and over. They never told anyone. Why?

“We have a concert, go clean all of the rooms and you better not even think about running! Am I clear!?” Jake yelled.

I nodded and he pushed me towards the hall, and I cried to myself. I went into the first room  and started cleaning. I really liked this room. They always had good music playing, the walls were white with black splatters, posters everywhere. A king sized bed with plain black covers, and all the furniture was black or white. I’m not allowed to talk to Jake’s friends, so I don’t know who’s room this is.  I heard the front door open and close. Then someone opened the door and came into the room I was cleaning.

“Um, are you okay?” A deep voice asked.

I turned around and saw a very tall man with spikey eye makeup and a scar from his mouth. His hair was long and teased into one direction. He had leather pants, spiked belts, boots, and a black clip-on tail on one of his belt loops. He was always the one who tried to stop Jake from hitting me most of the time.

I turned back and nodded. And went back to making his bed.

“Kid you can talk to me, I wont hurt you.” He said grabbing my arm gently.

I winced and shook my head, sorting his pillows.

“Well um, can you hand me those suspenders?” He asked.

I nodded and grabbed them, handing them to him.

“Thanks, I’m Andy by the way. I’m sorry for what Jake does, the whole band is.” He said ruffling my hair, running out.

I sighed and finished his room. I guess I can leave him a note or something. Jake says not to talk to anyone because my voice is horribly ugly and he says it would make everyone’s ears bleed. I cleaned everyone else’s rooms and found something I could write on for my note. I found an old school paper and crossed out everything, writing on the back in eyeliner.

Dear Andy,

   I just want to thank you for stopping Jake from hitting me sometimes. I didn’t talk because he said I’m not allowed. My name is Nikki. I like to be called Nikki Von Extasy, but I don’t have anyone to talk to me. My real name is Nikita, I hate that name, but thanks. And I like your room, it’s really nice.

                                                               Signed in Blood,

                                                                NVE

I ran to his room and looked for a place to put it, I decided next to his lamp. I put it on the dresser next to it and folded it really small. I took a shower, put on my Keromi shirt and black skinnies, and dried and straightened my hair. It’s already straight, but I like it spikey at the tips. I did my makeup and covered the bruises that Jake gives me with foundation. Then I teased my hair. I had blonde hair with black under streaks, green eyes, white nails with black scars like the one Andy has on his mouth for shows, and usually all black clothes. I held in my tears and went to the kitchen to get food. Jake got me one thing to eat, water and pop tarts. I wasn’t allowed to eat the boy’s food, only cook it… Then I got a text from Jake, I had a cell to contact Jake, and only Jake…