My Holy Knight

Name: Rosalina (The Blazing Rose)

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Asexual

Clan: Human

Power Level: 3,010

Looks:

Personality: She's passionate about what she's doing and always tries to improve herself

Personality: She's passionate about what she's doing and always tries to improve herself. She takes care of her family and friends when they need it. She can be distracted sometimes when she thinks too hard about something and can get lost easily without someone helping her.

Powers: Enhancement~ Allows the blade on her sword to be consumed by holy flames that she can then use to burn her enemies with or blast a fireball by focusing on the tip of her sword.

Likes: Good food, her friends, the ocean, reading about anything, traveling, horses, and training to be better.

Dislikes: Cooking because she's bad at it. Demons, bad guys, sweet things, and cats because she's allergic.

Backstory: Rosalina's father was a Holy Knight back in his day and one of the best too. He would always tell her stories of his journeys and how he helped out other people and got to see a lot of different places over Britannia. Plus all the friends he made while on his journey. Listening to his stories make Rosalina want to become one and she vowed to become a great one like her father. He encourages her not knowing that she was serious until she went to actually become one soon climbing her way up the rankings and becoming a Diamond Ranked Holy Knight.

Member of: Holy Knights

Rank: Diamond

Weapon: Solar Flare