Rules

There's a couple of rules I want everyone to follow when roleplaying.

1. No overpowered characters for starters. I will have a power level system up on the next page to help you with your leveling system, dependents on the race you choose.

2. References from the anime/manga is fully allow of course as long as nothing gets spoiled for the people who haven't been caught up yet. So please ask them if it's okay before spoiling something. (I'm looking at you, fellow Manga readers.)

3. Please if any one of your characters gets killed off because of the roleplay or if it's because you no longer want to roleplay anymore please information me before doing it. There will be important roles in this roleplay and if you have one of those roles and no longer want it then I'll replace you with someone who does.

4. No bullying others please. I want this to be a fun and friendly roleplay with people who love the anime/manga and can enjoy it together.

5. Cursing is allowed only if you sensor it with * like so "sh**."

6. Please no smut, if anyone wants to do that go PM each other and come back when you're finish.

7. You can't have more than 3 OC's unless I say it's okay. (Some Clan pages have extras for the story like the human clan with the middle and lower class citizens. These do not count as OC characters since they're just extras you can be to liven up the world.)

8. Please have somewhat good grammer and be descriptive as possible.

9. Please read everything carefully so you don't get lost or miss out on anything.

10. Please wait until you've read all the pages before you start making a character with that role if I accepted you for it.

11. Have fun.