OHMYGOD

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD," I screamed.

My mom had just bought my VIP soundcheck tickets to go see my favorite band. 5 Seconds Of Summer!

They have been my favorite band for about 3 years. I love them to death! I have all of their CDs, Merch, everything.

I guess you could say I'm a fangirl, But the thing is I just love them. It's to the point Where it's not a crush. I legit love them. I don't see them as being 5sos. I see them as people.

"Lacey Marie Harris! If you scream one more time I will rethink about you going to see them," My mom yelled. "I'm sorry mom! I am just so excited!"

The concert was in a week! I have so much to do! I have to plan on what to wear, what to say, how to do my hair and make-up!

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I die my hair blue? I'm getting sick of this faded purple."

"Sure. Do whatever."

"Thank you! I love you so much!"

"Love you too, sweety."

"Oh yeah, and can I barrow your car to go to the mall?"

"Yeah. Just be home by ten. Here's $40."

"Oh Okay, thanks a lot mom! I'll be back in a few."

I grabbed my purse and her car keys. then I was out the door. I Called my best friend Ashlee to ask her if she wants to come to the mall with me. She of course said yes.

When we got to the mall it was crowded. Ugh, I hate people so much. I'm just so socially awkward. I just ignored everyone, and went to my favorite store. Hottopic. I was automatically greeted by the workers. "Hey! How are you two doing today? Lacey I just love your hair color!" "Hiya! We are doing Fantastic! Oh thanks. I'm actually going to dye it blue. I'm getting sick of this color!"

We all chatted for a minute, then Ashlee and I got to shopping! She being the Doctor Who freak, got everything in sight. I got a couple band shirts, this gorgeous skull and rose dress, a pair of purple ripped skinny jeans, a flower halo, bleach, and blue hair dye.

After the mall We went back to Ashlee's to dye my hair. we listened to 5sos, and talked about how jealous she was of my VIP ticket. We talked about what we should wear to the concert, and how to do are hair and make-up.

When my hair was finished I blow dried it and braided it to the side. We said our good byes, and I headed home.

"Woah, Lacey! I love it!", my mother said coming to play with my freshly died hair. "Thanks mom. I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed. Night."