Chapter 2

When I woke up Katy wasn't beside me. I slowly rolled over to grab my phone off the bedside table and checked the time, 10:24. Maybe she was in the kitchen. I swung my feet of the side of the bed and slowley stood up, stretching. I shuffled to the kitchen but she wasnt there. I turned my head when a sound rang through the house. I saw Katy on the couch and a hurricane warning on the tv. She was curled up in a blanket, leaning against a pillow. I walked beside the couch and sat next to her, fear on her face. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Its okay Katy. Its only a storm." I reassured her. She nodded and stood up. I watched as she padded to the kitchen. She came back a minute later with two mugs in her hands. She handed me one and I sipped it slowly. God she was amazing.

~

"Uh, mate, so, my cars broken down. And uh, I havent got my phone. Im using a payphone right now. Oh god." Louis said over the phone.

"Alright," I chuckled. "Dont worry, Ill come and get you. Where are you exactly?"

"Corner of Leon and Crown street." I drew a mental map of the route.

"Alright mate, be there soon." He thanked me and I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my long black coat and headed for the door.

"Where are you going" Katy said behind me. I turned to see her standing beside the kitckcn counter, wrapped in a blanket.

"Aw babe, Im just going out to get Louis. His car broke down. Ill be back soon." I kissed her forehead. She sniffled.

I made my way out to the car with the strong winds blowing my hair in all directions. God I need a haircut.

Driving down Leon street, I caught sight of the little bruntte lad standing at the corner. I let a small smile creep on my face as he rubbed his little hands together. I lightly honked and watched as he jumped.

*Now, it seems like the tempretures are dropping and there has been hail storms scattered throughout the area. Stay safe everybody.* I turned off the radio. We were about 40 minutes from Louis' flat and I could hear big rain drops falling on the top of my car. The wind roared and it felt as if the car could be tipped over any minute. I was very scared of driving in bad weather. I dont know if Ill be able to go 40 more minutes if this picks up.

Then,

*thud*

*thud thud*

Hail.

I guess my face showed my pain because Louis noticed.

"I-Im sorry. I know you dont like driving in storms. I can call up Liam."

"No its alright. I dont mind."

In that moment the sky got dark. A huge strike of lightning hit and I swerved.

"Hey, how about we just go back to my

flat-t." I suggested.

"Of corse Harry. Dont drive if youre uncomforatable." Louis smiled at me.

A clap of thunder and multiple rain drops hitting the car like bullets was all it took for me to nod and make a U-turn.

I pulled up to my flat and saw Katy sitting by the window. She was adorable. And she was all mine.

HAHAHAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS B*TCHES UPDATE WOOOO.i saved this for today ahha crappy gift but hai i havent updated any of my fics in a while and this one is cool i like the cover it makes me not look so nooby yay haha harry thought