Chapter two: The meet

Hiya my wolves! Maxie here! Welcome to chapter two! I would like to inform you all that...... drumroll please....*bangs head on wall aggressively* ow.... I should be publishing the second chapter of his little dork in a few hours!

Sophia: why should we believe you this time?

Me: damn you're colder and meaner then Destiny....

Zoey: she'll warm up to you soon! It's nothing personal.

Me: ok... anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Keep an eye out for any announcements on my profile! I'll talk to you guys at the end of the chapter! *howls*

Zoey: uh Maxie? Your head is bleeding...
~~~

*Sophia's POV*

"Cheers to a new addition to the warriors!" My dad hollers happily. I smiled and sipped the wine that my dad was saving for a special occasion like this. Zoey just drank water as we celebrate. "So what do you think training will be like?" Zoey asks. I shrug and stare at my wine glass. "Just the typical training that I do on a daily basis. But more alive combat dummies. And probably a few missions." I assumed.

Most of the warriors just hang around and drink and flirt and fuck. But me.. I just want to be stronger for them.... for everyone... my dad and Zoey were chatting about bragging about me. I rolled my eyes and had this weird feeling in my gut. "Uh I'm gonna go for a walk... dad don't drink all the wine and Zoey please watch him..." I said and walked outside. The cool breeze in the night felt amazing. Only in times like this I feel at peace.. I decided to go for a stroll in the woods. Nobody is on duty. 'Ugh these warriors are useless... all they do is drink and fuck... what if there's a rouge?' Starr growled. I shook my head agreeing with her.

After minutes of peaceful silence, I hear a twig snap. Now I'm fully alert. I look around and started to get in my fighting stance. Then I see glowing yellow eyes peaking out from the bushes. It's a rouge. It charges at me and tries to pounce on me. But I move out of the way and let him run into a rock, knocking himself out in the process. I giggled at how easy that was. I looked are to see if I can spot if others are around. "Hmmm a lone wolf? Interesting... (A/n: *cough* Easter egg *cough*) who knew he had the balls to sneak onto our territory" I said running a hand through my hair. I hear his bones snapping back into place as he goes back into his human form. I look down to see this guy naked.

I grabbed his arm and started to drag him. 'I must say he is pretty sexy~' Starr said making me lick my lips. I shook my head and just dragged him to the prison cells in the basement of the pack house. I noticed that the Alpha and Luna were having a party. I knelt down and bowed my head. "I'm sorry to interrupt Alpha but I caught a rouge on our territory...." I said pointing to the naked rouge behind me.

He looked at me surprised. "You caught him all by yourself?!" He asked. I only nodded. "It wasn't that hard... he can't fight..." I giggled slightly. Then I smelt something irresistible. It smelled sweet but full of authority. "I'll just take him to the cells and be on my way." I said heading for the basement.
———
I threw the prisoner in his cell and walked back up the stairs. I start to wonder what's that smell. I was so deep into thought that I didn't realize I wasn't watching where I was going. I feel myself crash into something hard. I take a step back and bow my head.  "I'm so sorry!" I said. I look up to see a male looking down at me. I smelled his scent and Starr started to go nuts. He mind-linked me. "It's fine just watch where you're going next time." He said.

I nodded and quickly walked out of the pack house and to my house. I can still feel my heart racing. 'Who was that....' I thought.

*Isaac's POV*

Geez... mom missed me so much that she just payed for my flight back. I rolled my eyes at my mother. But it has be a couple of years since I seen them. My wolf, Danny, starts to get excited. 'What's your problem?' I asked him. He simply chuckled. 'My problem is that I'm super excited to see our mate! Just imagine all the fun we could-' I quickly shut him out before he could finish that sentence.

I don't wanna worry about my mate right now... I'm gonna be the next Alpha. I need to focus on being the best Alpha I can be... I yawn and slowly drift to sleep as my plane takes off.

*one long ass flight later*

I wake up to my dad's beta, Simon, shaking me as if I'm dead. I looked up and glared at him. 'Instead of shaking me you could just tapped my shoulder!' I mind linked him. He chuckled. "Good to see you too kiddo. Now come on... your mom will kill me if I don't get you there on time !" He said grabbing my suitcase and duffle bag.
(This is what he look liiiike!)

(A/n: Oof that's one fine dude

Destiny: oh no you don't! Just because Kevin isn't here does mean you should fu-

Me: don't. Say. It...)

On the ride home we talked about what my uncle has taught me. I show a scar of my first fight with a rouge. He was pretty impressed. I sadly told him my cousin sacrificed himself for the greater good of the pack. He nodded understanding to not push. The rest of the car ride there was comfortable silence.

*le time skip brought to you by Isaac's fine ass

Sophia: Maxie I swear I'm gonna break your damn neck...

Me: eep!*

We arrived at the pack house and had a welcome home party. Hours of partying there was a prisoner brought in. 'Hmmm dad actually got his men to get their act together.' I thought and walked down stairs. I was gonna go talk to my mom and dad when I ran into someone. I looked down and smelled roses immediately. She bowed her head and apologized. I mind linked her and told her it's ok. She nodded and walked out of the pack house. My chest tingles at where she bumped in to me. I feel black going crazy.

'She's my mate??' I thought and shook my head focusing on the task at hand.... getting ready on becoming Alpha.

****

Annnnnnd done!!
I'm gonna make this quick.
Thanks for reading! I hope to see you in the next chapter! Don't forget to....

Sophia: Vote...

Isaac: Comment.

Me and Zoey: AND STAY LEGENDARY!!! *howls*