Fourth Task- I thought plains were only in District 10

You fall asleep peacefully, and you can't even feel the arena twist and change, initially. 

If you were in a tree, you feel a falling sensation and you head and back throbs, you find the tree you fell asleep in or by are gone, and as you become more awake you notice that everything has disappeared, leaving only the empty grey sky and the billowing long grass towering over your heads. 

You look around and see a white parachute fall towards you, even if you don't have a sposor, and you grab it opening the box and you see leather gloves with three inch spikes on the knuckles, and you look around and you reach for your pack, and it's gone. 

Your pack, gone. Supplies? Gone. Weapons? Gone. 

Everything you have gotten in these games have disappeared, only leaving the clothes on your back and the gloves in your hand. The cornucopia is nowhere in sight, someone could sneek up on you and kill you without you even seeing it coming. 

Without any of the weapons you had, you are left for hand to hand combat, the gloves makes is easier but your still going to have to get close to your enemies. 

You slip on the gloves grimly, and you go to look at you ally and when you turn around calling out their name you voice just echos out to no one, and you have been separated from you ally, your all alone in a tall grass field, Let the games begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can kill up to 3 tributes 

ENTRIES ARE DUE FRiDAY THE 17 9:00 PM CENTRAL TIME! SO THATS 4 DAYS! MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM IN!