nine

*Alessandra*

"Can we talk, Harvey. Please?" I ask, looking him. He rolls his eyes but nods and follows me to the brick building where the bathrooms were. 

"What is your problem?" I ask him. 

"You," He simply says.

"What about me?" I ask. 

"I don't want to talk to you." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"I don't care what you want. You're acting extremely childish and I'm tired of it. What do you have against Max and I?" I shout at him. His eyes meet mine and they shine with tears.

"Do you know how hard it is to see someone you're in love with fall in love with your twin brother?! You don't care about me or my feelings! All you care about is Max!" He shouts back.

"That's not true and you know it! You matter to me just as much as Max does. And maybe if you would've told me you liked me things could have been different! Don't go blaming it on m-" I'm cut off by Harvey's lips slamming onto mine. I push him away without a second thought. He looks at me, hurt clearly written on his face. 

"I'm not going to let you do this. You know how I feel about your brother. I'm sorry, Harvey. But you can't change that," I tell him. He shakes his head. 

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to look at you. You want to date my brother, go ahead. I don't care anymore." He walks away before I could get another word in. I just stand there, watching him walk away. 

When I finally turn around, Max is making his way towards me. I run to him and throw myself in his arms. 

"Less, what's wrong?" He asks. 

"I've ruined everything. I've ruined your relationship with Harvey and my friendship with him," I cry into his chest. He uses his thumb to lift my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"You didn't ruin anything, Less. My brother is being a child. He'll get over it," He promises. I shake my head.

"This is totally different. He's been falling in love with me while I've been falling in love with his brother," I sigh.

"What was that?" He asks. My eyes widen when I realize what I've said. 

"I-Erm- You didn't- Forget I-" I stop and cover my face with my hands. Max pulls my hands away and forces me to look into his eyes. 

"Less?" He questions, looking at me. 

"Yeah?" I ask. 

"I love you too," He smiles. My heart flutters at the words as I reach up and cup his face in my hands. I pull his face to mine and kiss him softly. His words replay in my mind.

I love you too. I love you too. I love you too. I love you too. 

----

We love a sucky chapter lol