ten

*Alessandra*

"You kissed Harvey?!" Max yells as he swings my door open. I look up at him in fear.

"Who to-" He cuts me off before I can even ask the full question.

"Harvey did! I was in the kitchen and he walks in and says, 'I don't mean to be a bother but you might want to talk to your girlfriend about kissing me the night of the carnival,'" He yells. 

"He kissed me!" I tell him. He laughs.

"Pathetic. See Harvey told me that you would accuse him of that. He told me that you would lie and say it was him when you were the one who kissed him. You told him that you loved him and that I was just a distraction from him." I watch as a tear falls down his cheek. I get up and go to wipe it but he pushes my hand away.

"He's lying Max. I don't love him. I love you. I've always loved you," I tell him, trying to take his hand in mine. He pulls away from me. A tear rolls down my cheek as he turns and starts to walk away. When he reaches the door, he turns to look at me. 

"We're done, Alessandra. Forget you ever knew me. Forget we ever dated. We're not friends anymore and don't even try to talk to Harvey. He doesn't want anything to do with a cheater." With that, he walks out the door. 

I collapse to the floor and bawl my eyes. I think about everything I've lost as soon as he walked out the door. 

My best friends, My human diary, the people who knew everything about me, the two people I trusted with my life. But the loss that hurt the most, the love of my life. 

---

oof look who finally updated lol