The interview

Dan PoV
It all started in 2017, when she came for an interview. When I saw her I didn't know what to think. But her little smiles behind the mic and her subtle jokes began to grow on me and she wasn't so quiet about how she felt. "I like you Dan"
That was the day that changed everything. How smoothly she played that, staying in character the whole time, but we could clearly see it in each other's eyes.
Then this last Halloween, she came over again. Everyone knows that we like each other but we don't know what to do about it. The one thing I do know, is that she likes me too. Zach said that if I didn't get an apple it would ruin my chances of dating Poppy. So I just had to ask if she would date me, this. As I had pudding all over my face, but she didn't reject me. And it feels like we've known each other forever, even if there is slight tension in the room, it doesn't matter because our feelings are stronger than that.
"We're on the radio Dan"
When she says my name it just feels different, and even though in that moment, it was criticism, she is always trying her best to help and when I looked back at the footage from that day, I realised how much I've fallen in love with her.