"Not a computer"

Dan PoV
Of course they wanted Poppy back. I was told it was because they never got to ask her the questions they meant to ask. During the interview she talks to me a little more and Zach asked her what the cutest thing I did for her was. She says that I surprised her with a dog, which was true.
"I love you Dan." She says.
"I just want to go over there."
Heather looks at her and says "We have to restrain Dan from going to you so you can answer the questions. He's so obsessed with you." She laughs.
"Let me sit with her Heather."
"I think Poppy now has to be part of the interview team to make Dan shut up," Heather laughs.
"Yeah Poppy do you want to be an interviewer?" Zach asks.
"Who are we interviewing?" She asks in character. I'm kind of surprised that she's
managed this in the Poppy voice this whole time, usually she only sounds like that slightly, because she's been doing the voice for so long.
"Actually, they won't let me," She says.
"Oh, oh yeah Dan! How are they? Do they like you?"
"Uhh they're alright."
So "they" are just normal people who make decisions for her but they can be a bit intrusive. They ripped Pop off and that's how she bought them a house, but she's signed the contract and there's nothing she can do about it.
"So Poppy what about now? Can Dan turn you on?" She jokes.
"He has to otherwise I wouldn't wake up."
Heather and Zach giggle and I feel my face go red.
"Is he your computer boy?" Zach asks.
Poppy walks over and pretends to inspect me, kisses me and says "Nope, not a computer, just my boyfriend." She touches my hand goes to sit back down.
"Poppy?" Says Zach and she looks at him. "The microphone picked that up."
She looks at the camera and says "My Poppyseeds wanted that didn't you?" And she smiles.
Everyone laughs including me. She just did that?