Chapter 1: All that she does

"Pinkie?" Twilight said as she walked through sugar cube corner. The lights were off but Twilight assumed Pinkie was still home, "go away" a familiar voice said, "Pinkie? Is that you?" No answer. Twilight walked to where the voice was and soon found herself at a door, she tried to open it but it won't open, so she assumed that that room is where Pinkie is hiding. "Pinkie open up" twilight said sighing as she was already as annoyed when Pinkie pie said that she wanted her to go away. "The Grand Galloping Galla is tomorrow and you haven't baked nor decorated anything for it, are you ok? This is not like you." Pinkie sighed and opened the door, "come in." Twilight walked in and saw streams of tears on Pinkie's face. "Oh my gosh! Pinkie why are you crying!" Pinkie didn't answer nor made eye contact with Twilight. "Tell me everything. Pinkie you know you can trust me, we're in this together?" Twilight held a hoof out to assure Pinkie was ok and that she'll always be there for her. Pinkie took her hoof and Twilight pulled Pinkie into a hug. Pinkie flinched and her heart beginning to pound. "So, do you want to talk about-" BANG BANG BANG!! Twilight and Pinkie screamed, "It's just me you chickens" Rainbow Dash said as she was flying outside of the window. "We need to make preparations for the Grand Galloping Gala" "Right, sorry" Pinkie said as she walked away and out the door of her room. Twilight glanced a mad stare at Rainbow Dash, "Sorry" Rainbow Dash said and then flew away. Twilight sighed and realized that also her heart to was pounding and she was blushing as well as Pinkie had done too.