Chapter 2: The Grand Galloping Galla

"Fillies and Gentle colts, welcome to the Grand Galloping Galla" Celestia said as Luna came up on the stage with her. They started talking when Twilight came in and looked around to find her friends talking by the food area. Twilight galloped over in a rush and greeted them, "Has anyone seen Pinkie pie?" Twilight asked in a rush, they all shook their heads. "Does anyone know where she could be?" Twilight said in curiosity, "NO!" They all said at the same time, Twilight sighed and walked away. "WAIT!" Fluttershy said out of no where, Twilight turned around, "I think I know where she is."

Fluttershy and Twilight walked to the garden and saw Pinkie pie laying down looking at the stars. "Pinkie?" Twilight said to get her attention. Pinkie shuttered and stood up, "TWILIGHT!" She said like she was afraid. "What are you doing here?" "I was actually trying to find you" Twilight said with a smile on her face. "Why would you want to find me, you guys probably forgot about me" She said with a sad look on her face. "That's not true, you know we'll always know when one of ours friends are missing. You know that. So come on, you'll miss the party" Pinkie nodded and stood up, but she didn't walk beside her, she trotted to catch up with Fluttershy.

Music is playing, every pony is dancing with each other, but not every pony, Pinkie pie was sitting on the bench when Twilight saw her and trotted over. "Wanna dance with me?" Pinkie pie looked up to see Twilight holding her hoof out. Pinkie gasped and looked down her face all red, "come on, we can't let you sit here all night" Pinkie looked up and placed her hoof on Twilight's, she pulled her up and pulled pinkie close to her body their chests barely touching. "Look at me" Twilight spoke with a soft tone. Pinkie's gaze met with Twilight as they danced across the moonlight floor, Pinkie's gaze was with wonder in her eyes, while Twilight's is passion and comfort.

They danced when a slow dancing song came on and Pinkie shuttered and thought if this was the right moment to kiss Twilight and tell her how she feels about her. She also was wondering if Twilight was thinking about the same thing. She turned her head and dozed off looking to the side, when Twilight took her head with her hoof and turned her head to face Her. Pinkie's face felt hot and she noticed Twilight's face was red too and she was also blushing. In that moment she felt relieved that not just her but the person she liked was blushing too.

Twilight leaned in and Pinkie's expression was surprise. She couldn't move because she was frozen of what Twilight did to her and Twilight was getting closer, she thought to herself I can't let her kiss me now. A centimetre away from each other's lips, Pinkie pulled away, "I think someone's calling me" She said nervously as she walked away slowly. "Wait! Pinkie!" Pinkie felt a hoof on her shoulder, she got turned around and felt Twilight's lips touch hers. Wide eyed then relaxed then closed. Twilight pulled away, "thanks for everything" Pinkie blushed, "you're welcome" Pinkie said slowly, her face still red and blushing. Twilight walked away in the direction of Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. She started talking to them and then looked back at Pinkie. She smiled.

Later that evening, Princess Luna and Celestia announce that the party was over and every pony left. Pinkie left and so did the rest of the five best friends. Later at sugar cube corner Pinkie laid in her bed and thought of the kiss. She thought in her head and said that was the best day of her life.