My Story

I grew up as a Christian in a little southern Christian community. Finally confronting that feeling of not belonging took a lot of strength, mostly because I didn't know what to believe if I didn't believe that anymore.
Then I met one of my best friends who accidentally told me a little bit about the Wiccan beliefs. (It's not that Wicca is not supposed to be talked about, just that people usually look down on those that follow the Wiccan religion.)
When I learned about it, I suddenly felt like I found a home that I had been searching for my whole life and could never quite grasp what it was supposed to be.
Unfortunately, I still live in a culture where the Wiccan beliefs are frowned upon and the act of witchcraft is looked at as the work of some devil figure (witchcraft is not at all evil in itself, only the witch themself determines if their work is good or evil, just like the acts of any other person).
I'll go into the basics of the Wiccan belief system at a later time but I wanted to create a place where I could share my way of practicing as a solitary-eclectic witch (I'll explain that later) in an environment that does not welcome it.
Please tell me if this would help you and if you'd like me to help discover some aspects of the craft for you. I'm always up for expanding my knowledge and the knowledge of the world that so blatantly dismisses the pagan cultures.

Some basic things to remember are:

Know yourself

Know your craft

Learn and grow

Apply knowledge with wisdom

Achieve balance

Keep your words in good order

Keep your thoughts in good order

Celebrate life

Meditate and keep yourself centered

Always trust your intuition

Attune with the cycles of nature

Do as you will, and harm none

Honor the God and Goddess