straight as a line

"Tae's pov"

Bang! Bang!
"Tae!!!!!Get your ass up girl" my dad shouts as he bangs my door.
"Uh i'm up already" I murmured as I rubbed my face with the back of my palm. Am not really a morning person,I like school but the only problem I got is waking up. I dragged myself all the way to the bathroom and I slept a little more as I laid down in the bathtub (don't blame me,this morning shii is not easy man) then I showered and started brushing as I selected what to wear,it dosent take so long for me to dress, because I always know what to wear. I kept hearing my dad talk about how am almost always late to school,I kinda zeroed his voice out of my head(he is a lot to deal with)
I came downstairs 2minutes later.

Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself(my bad)am name is tae i'm bisexual(means am attracted to boys and girls.....but to girls more).I came out to my family few months after I lost my mom. My dad was understanding,he adviced me and all.
"Hey dad" I smilled as I hugged him.
"Bye dad" I say almost immediately
"Uhm" he replies simply grnning widely(only God knows why he is always so happy). I got outside and entered my Porsche(I got it recently as my birthday gift) I turned on the radio and increase the music volume as I reversed and zoomed off to school.

As I parked into the school compound I see my clique. Then I parked and walked up to them.
"Hey,homie" I said as I hit chris, Chris is my best friend.
"Yo" he replies shortly as he hits the two sides of my shoulder
"Baby" I said as I hugged stephanie
"Uhm,uhm" your phone,she said giving me the durhh tone.
I have to ask her one day if the phone is mine or hers(Stephanie is a selfie/photo freak,she could becomes best friends with her enemy if he would give her a phone with her quality camera)
"Romeo to all Juliet" I teased romeo.
"Would you be my one true Juliet,tae? He teased back.
We continued to talk,chris was just laughing at I and romeo,while Stephanie concentrated on her picture.

" Damn" I said stopping dead on my tracks.
Chris and Rome looked at at the direction I was looking. I was staring at a beautiful girl with dyed red hair,she looked good,with the curves.(The ass I was craving for!!)
"You are a hoe" Chris and romeo said in unison.
I don't blame them,since I came out,i have been with a the girls I could possibly be with.

I winked at her,and she blushed. Then I knew she was going to be easy. I would definitely see her in gym class. Even if she was straight,I'd have to convert her. She looked pretty enough. We continued walking,then we noticed Stephanie has left us.
As we walk I zoned of again thinking of those curves( wait!! I'm not a player just that I don't think staying with only one girl is fun. Why do we have to be committed if we ain't married)

The day passed by very fast,which I was grateful for. The bell for lunch rang,and in split seconds, the hallway is full. I went to get Chris.
"Let's go,i'm starving" I said in a pleading tone
"Alright" he said as he stands up,then we walked to the cafeteria.
Stephanie was already there (i'm not surprised,she is always hungry. She is my foodie partner).

I and Chris went to get our food then sat with Stephanie
"Where is romeo??" Chris asked Stephanie.
Stephanie Sighed as she rubs her temple.(she dosent like talking while she is eating.....sometimes she is just too much). She points at another table in the cafeteria. He was seating some girls, I think romeo is in love again.
"That's zee,she is as straight as a line. She is very homophobic. Her parents are popular and rich. They always held campaigns and seminars for anti-gay purpose. He dosent employ gays, he is very popular for giving but he dosent give gays. I think his children follows in his footsteps. Her name is zeeyar amber." Stephanie filled us in,as if she has been researching on her.
"Hmm" I sighed heavily. Just then I saw the redhead I saw in hallway earlier.
"I need to talk to her,you guy have fun" I said as I carried my tray and went to her table.

"Would there be space for me"(I know I look good,but sometimes I just overuse it on girls and boys.... Its fun tho)
Her friends giggled the she turned bright red.she was white so it was obvious.
" hey" I greeted her friends"
"Hi" they chorused .
"Hey beautiful,i'm tae"
"Hmmm i'm emma" she said fidgeting.
"I'm going to be very direct" I lean closer to her ear as I bit gently.
"I like you" I could feel her eyes almost popping out from the socket.
"Just then the bell rang again and I stood up winked to the girls before I left.
" How was it" Chris asked putting his hand around my shoulder.
I turned to him,"it went well you horny pervert"
"You are not funny" he said laughing.
This is the start of something good

So guys,I hope you like it. Because I need tour opinion on this. Please vote and like. I love y'all. #amilove#