P.E class

"Tae's POV "

Like I said before, the day was running fast and we were already in our last period..........bling!!!!
"P.E" I said dreamingly. During P.E a lot happens, whenever i'm in the girls dressing room I'd see someone who likes me then I'd skip P.E to get heated up with that one lucky person.
I strolled majestically into the dressing room,watching girls pull off their cloths,changing into their P.E wears.
I searched a while with my eyes till I finally found Emma.
"Today's gonna be good" I said as I waked to her.
"Hmmm,hey" she said bending her head down(she was bright red)
"You don't like me??" I asked knowing exactly how I wanted this conversation to end.
"No,that's not it. I just,like i......" She stammered, now I know how to come in.
I went closer to her,the dressing room was very scanty now,everyone minding their business. I placed my left hand on her waist and drew her closer.
"Because i'm a girl,you think I can't treat you right,yea?" I knew this would make her admit fast,and would also make her feel bad.
"No,not that. I know you can,but let's take it slowly. I know you,you're not the type to always stick to a girl".
I got closer to her now,knowing fully well that she had let her guard down. I placed my second hand on her waist as I her caressed her softly.
" baby,I'd stick to you,I ain't kidding around no more". I said as I began kissing her neck.
"Hmmmm...okay" she said in between breath's. I felt bad for lieing to her but I continued kissing he neck, the I got to her lips. The make out was not so hot,because I was trying to be a good girl,but I like her,she is very submissive no struggles,she just went with the flow. Am going to enjoy having her around.

P.E time was over and I was all over looking for Chris when I suddenly bumped into someone.
"Sorry, about that"
It sounded like a female,I looked up and it was that zee girl,I don't know why but she looks gay to me(Not that being gay has a look, but something about her screams *I am gay*)
"If you want I could buy you a drink to apologize.I was just not concentrating" she said again,looking like she commited the greatest sin.
"No ,its okay" I said simply,and just when I was about to continue looking for Chris she calls me back.
"Uhm,i'm zee" she said her eyes filled with curiosity.
"I'm tae" I would have hit on her if she was my type,but hell no.
"I'd like to leave now"
"My offer about the drink is still available"
"I'm sorry but I don't mess with homophobics,I heard you hate gays".
" really"she asked cunningly with a smirk plastered on her face.
"And I have some thought going in my head that you're not so straight"
The smirk disappeared almost immediately.
"I'd get going now"
That girl is weird,she didn't even stand her ground on being straight like a normal straight person would.
I don't have to get all that in my head, I just need to find Chris and go home

Hey guys!!! What do y'all think abut zee not being tae's type.I hope you guys liked thus chapter. Like and vote.......*I love y'all*

Amilove