60 days

I don't know why but I feel good today, I woke up and had my bath without thinking of how much I hate 'mornings' I got into my porche and drove to school,I don't know why but I am smiling widely,(and then guess what,I just laughed out without a reason, guys I think I am losing it😭) I parked my Porsche and got down as I entered my class the first person I see is Emma.
"Hello beautiful" I said as I approach her.
"Hey,tae" she said flattered by my compliment.
"I sat beside her,and we talked for a while before the teacher entered the class and started doing his thing(you know teaching and stuff) I kept on teasing Emma,and she blushed throughout (she is a piece of cake) then after the third class ,the bell for lunch rang and everyone was getting out of the class,so I held Emma's hand ,I could tell she was surprised by the way she looked at me then looked down, I told her to sit with I and my clique, shortly my gang came.
" Hey boo" Stephanie cheerfully greets me(seems like she's in a good mood too)
"Mi a more" I said as I winked at her, I could tell Emma was getting uncomfortable so I introduce them to each other .
"Emma,this is my best friend,she is Stephanie"
"Steph this is Emma"
"I guess your preference this week is 'red head', you are quite classic ain't you b" Stephanie says trying to hint Emma of how much a hoe I am.
"Stop it Steph" I said in a low tone as I lean closer to her
"Hey, I'd like to sit with my friends now,I'd see you later" she said as she kissed me goodbye.
"Oh my God,you whore,she publicly kissed you,she doesn't know what she is getting into"
"What is she getting into Steph?"
"Heartbreak of course"
Chris and romeo walks over to the table almost immediately.
"Where were y'all?"I asked looking at them with suspicion.
" stalking zee" romeo says dreamingly
"Who is zee,if I may ask?"
"The one I told you about yesterday" Stephanie reminded me.
"Oh, that gay looking chick" I said as I laughed.
"They say she is straight,even an homophobe" Chris whispers.
"You all thinks she is straight?" I asked my friends, smirking.
"Of course she is, who doesn't know" Romeo said (he is so defensive because he likes her)
"I could bet she is not" I said looking at romeo straight in the eyes.
"Okay,okay,enough, let's make this fun not an argument,we are matured let's make it a bet" Chris suggested looking at us,waiting for a response.
"In 60 days you have to make her gay"
"I don't have to make her gay,I just need to get her out of the closet" I said  interrupting romeo.
"So what's at stake?"
"My next pay cheque" he smiles so sure of himself
"I don't think you would want to lose that much to me" I said as I got up and went straight to look for Emma.

I was on my way out from the class where i  went to tell Emma,that when school was over she should let me drop her at home, that's when I bumped into 'mrs romeo' again.
"Seems like you never watch where you're going" I said irritated that this is happening the second time
"Sorry,I am a little clumsy" she said looking really sorry again.
"Yea,yea,yea" I said mocking her then I remember the bet with romeo,I should be alot nicer while talking to her now.
"You look like you're ditching school, want to go have that drink I asked for yesterday"
"Uhm sure" I said as I followed her, I was following her in silence,I guess she was trying to make a conversation but I was thinking of how to get her laid by a gay girl, so I could prove to romeo that I am always right. ( I could have done it,but she is not my type)
We got to the drink shop soon,I didn't  even know we have walked that far.
"What do you want to drink" she asks me,like she wanted me to order and would get the drink herself,so I sat comfortably. "Anything black that you know tastes great"
"OK" she said,and like in one minute she was back .
"I got you coke" she said as she sat.
"Great choice"
"Why did you agree to have this drink with me by the way" she said smiling wide.
"I was going to ditch school anyways,and its better ditching school with someone, than alone"
"Where are you going after this" she asked with curiosity .
"Uhm,I want to get my girlfriend a lil something"
"You have a girl?"
"I hope,I am going to ask her to be mine today."
"Nice"
"Yea, so do you have anyone?"
"Uhm,no,but I like someone"
"Cute highschool crush" I said as I laughed.
"Its not funny", she protested
" I know,I like making people feel bad,its kind of my thing. Besides you look really good"
"Uhm,thanks" she said shly as she puts her hair behind her ear.
"You know I am gay right,so I think every gay person look good,that's why I complemented you"
"Oh, I am not gay" she said as she bows her head a little.
"Not out yet,come on let's go get something for Emma" I said as I dragged her up to follow me.

Okay guys I am so sorry that I didn't update for a really long time, so I will make it up by updating at least twice a week. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.