The Cave pt. 2 (Jimin)

I fell asleep, the sound of a heavy rain wake me up. Then I realize Jimin is still not back yet.

"YAH JIMIN!! STOP PLAYING AROUND!!" I shouted. *No respond* No... I can't wait anymore... I must go and find him... With that thought... I left the house and quickly went to the cave.

"JIMIN-AH!!! PARK JIMIN!!" I shouted his name repeatedly. As I reached the cave, I saw rocks blocking the entrance. "Oh shit.... No... PARK JIMIN!" I quickly called the police... I stayed there for the night.... I don't care if it' s raining but... Jimin is in Danger.

*Next Morning*

Urghhh I didn't even sleep for the whole night. And the Police sucks... It's already morning and they haven't reached yet. I walked towards the entrance, finding holes so that I can shout or sceam in. There I found a hole. "YAH PARK JIMIN!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE!? STAY AWAKE OKAY!? THE POLICE WILL COME IN ANY MINUTES TO SAVE YOU!!" * I shouted through the hole. But before I could hear his responds..... another rock fall.... Covering the hole. "NO!!! COME ON JIMIN!!! PLEASE RESPOND TO ME!! Please Jimin..... Please.... Atleast I want to know that you are safe..." I said "Hey Stop!!! Move Aside!!" someone shouted then I turned to see who it is. "Calm down... We'll help to remove the rocks.." a policeman said. "Hmmm.. But the rocks are too big... We can't remove it in just ne day." the other policeman said. "Huh!? Then how many days can it take to remove this rocks!?" I asked... I'm so shocked. "I'm not sure too... Maybe 3-4 days" the policeman said and I got even more shock. "What!? How can he even survive in there for r days without water or food!?" sh*t I'm so worried about him right now. "We will try our best to remove it as soon as possible. So now you need to go home and take a rest. We will call you when it's done" the policeman said. "What!? No!! Never!! I will never go home until Jimin comes out" I said "But it's too dang--" I ignored what they said and I walked towards the entrence then I bent down and cried.

*Kindly please play a sad song~ -Author nim*

"I don't care Jimin..... I will wait for you.... I don't care about my health.... I don't care if I'm hungry.... I will wait for you..." I said while tears kept flowing down through my cheeks.

*4 days later*

"And the last one.... DONE!! NOW MEDICAL TEAM QUICKLY GO INSIDE AND SEARCH FOR THE GUY!!!" I quickly stood up. I don't know what to do.... All I know is that I can't go in because there is a 'Do not cross' sign, I feel excited but... Nervous at the same time. As I heard the roller bed coming closer I quickly run towards them and stopped them. I was so shocked to see a very tired Jimin, he looks so pale... And he's wearing a Oxygen mask
"J-jimin?" he opened his eyes slightly but I can see that he has no energy at all, I can see through his eyes that he wants to tell me something but the oxygen mask is covering his mouth.

"Sorry to disturb you Ma'am but we need to bring him to the hospital as soon as possible or else..." the Doctor said and they pushed the roller bed.

And here I am running beside the roller bed so that I can be always at Jimin's side. He suddenly removed his oxygen mask "PARK JIMIN!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!? PUT THAT BA--" he lifted his weak index finger and placed it on my lips, asking me to keep quiet "Y-yn... d-don't f-follow me.... I-i won't s-survive anym-more..." he said with a shaky voice. "SHUT U-" "Y/N!!! P-please... atleast l-let me f-finish my l-last sentence to you.... L-listen carefully. I-im sorry Y/n..... I didn't mean to make you angry...." *he said it with a shaky and sad voice... Letting out his tears*
"STOP JIMIN!! STOP TALKING!!! YOU WILL LOSE YO--" " *chuckles weakly* remember Y/n.... You will always be my Jagi.... Even in heaven.... I will only love you...." he let out a small box and a letter. "P-promise me Y/n....keep t-this safe.....and r-read the l-letter carefully o-okay j-jagi???" he is weaker than before. "JIMIN DO--" "I-i L-love y-you j-jagi..." as he said that three words...it clenched my heart....it was so painful like I will burst out crying in any minute now... I know that he will not survive anymore so I said my last three words too "J-jimin
.....I Love--" before I can finish those three words his hands that was holding mine wasn't holding it anymore..

He's........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gone.....

Everybody stopped pushing the roller bed and the doctor shaked his head and looked at his watch "Death date and time: 14th of February, 10:30 am" "NO!!! PLEASE SAVE HIM!!" I begged "Sorry.... We can't save him anymore.." I bend on my knees and burst out crying.... 'No... What have I done...' I thought. I stood up trying to go in the cave but the police stopped me "Excuse me madam, please don't go i-" I walked straight not minding what the policeman said.

As I went in... Everything in the cave had changed...

What.... Then I read the banner hanging above. Will....you.....marry.....me....Y/n?
Then I bursted out crying.... "Yes I will marry you Jimin..... I Love you..."

The End

************************************
I hope ypu enjoy!!! Did you guyss cry??? Please tell me! Hehehe oh btw, I had a secret youtube channel so I hope you guyss will find out...

-Kimchim 95